Believe me

Agatsuma's House
1 PM

"We are here" Inosuke said.

Aoi opened the car's door and her umbrella she went outside and helped Nezuko to get out.

Nezuko covered herself from the umbrella.

"I will park my car and come...Aoi take the keys" Inosuke said and threw the keys to Aoi.

"Fine!" Aoi said and went towards the the door.

She opened the door and switched on the lights. She looked towards Nezuko and spoke. "Are you comfortable in walking?"

"I can walk but I can't climb the stairs" Nezuko said.

"Hmm" Aoi said while opening her boots.

Both of the entered the house. Breaking the silence Aoi spoke. "Nezuko, I need to take you upstairs. Your room is there isn't it?"

"yeah" Nezuko responded.

"Get some support from the railing and climb the stairs. I will help you with that" Aoi said.

Soon Nezuko was climbing stairs but she was limping. Aoi helped her the climb the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Aoi asked.

"My legs are hurting again" Nezuko responded.

Aoi walked towards Zenitsu's room and opened the door. "This is your room?"

"No, it is Zenitsu san's room" Nezuko said.

"Huh? Aren't you both married?" Aoi asked her.

Nezuko spoke"he..told me to stay away from his room on the day of our marriage" Nezuko pointed towards a room. "That's my room"

"Oh really? That yellow chick said that? Now we will enter his room only" Aoi said and entered his room.

Nezuko sat on the bed while Aoi closed the door.

"Open you clothes I will apply Ointment on your wounds" Aoi said.

Nezuko opened her clothes she was backfacing Aoi. Aoi's eyes widened.

Aoi's thoughts
Her skin...she has a beautiful skin but her wounds are deep how mercilessly gyutaro has hit her. I can't believe my eyes. It must be painful.

Aoi applied Ointment on Nezuko's back and bandaged some areas, then she applied it on her hands and her legs. She could see Nezuko's tears when she was applying it.

"Done!" Aoi said.

Nezuko wore her clothes on..

"It is better..Thank you" Nezuko spoke to Aoi.

Aoi passed a gentle smile and spoke. "Thank Zenitsu later"

Aoi went outside and saw Inosuke sitting in the living room

"INOSUKE!"

Inosuke looked at Aoi.

"Coming!" Inosuke said as he climbed the stairs

He went in Zenitsu's room.

"Nezuko? Are you okay?" Inosuke inquired.

"Yeah...I am" Nezuko said.

Aoi closed the door and sat on the bed. Inosuke crossed his legs and sat.

"I never thought that Zenitsu will marry you" Inosuke said.