Marriage

8:00pm

A large hall was decorated luxuriously. Media, News reporters and paparazzi where on the street cameras where flashing continuously many celebrities, artists, co- star, businessmen where attending the wedding. Security where there preventing Media to enter the place.

A shining black car stopped. A guard came and opened the gate. A lady with a black dress, pink eyes and long hair stepped her foot out and the cameras started flashing on her, she closed her eyes seeing the lights.

A man came and the and the cameras stopped it was none other than the groom Kamado Tanjiro. He gave a glare to the people and everyone froze. He smiled and helped his sister to come out from the car. He held her hand and walked towards the pathway entering the hall.

The groom's earrings made a clicking sound.

Nezuko let out a sigh. "Thank you Oni chan"

"I'm sorry Media is too clever but don't worry they won't enter the hall." Tanjiro passed a smile.

"Better Kanao nee san arrived early or else she would have faced this problem" Nezuko spoke.

"You're ri-" Tanjiro's words where cut off by a sound.

"Bonjour My Lady!"

Tanjiro and Nezuko looked behind and saw a pair of blue eyes and his hair was blue on the ends.

"Muichiro!"

Nezuko hugged him like a child.

Tanjiro laughed seeing them both.

"Enjoy you both! I'll meet the guests" Tanjiro left.

"How is my bestfriend doing?" Nezuko said as she broke the hug.

"Haha! nothing much" Muichiro replied as he scratched his nape.

"Yuichiro is here too?" Nezuko asked.

"Ofc!" Muichiro replied.

Nezuko pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Nezuko? where is your earring?" Muichiro asked her.

Nezuko's eyes widened as she touched her ear. "Oh my god! how can I lost it!? it was expensive"

Muichiro said unbelievably. "I thought I had a habit to forget but now you too"

"What should I do now!?" Nezuko panicked.

Muichiro and Nezuko saw a lady and a man approaching them. Muichiro whispered to her.

"I will find the earring. Mrs Nogato and Mr Nogato are coming attend them!" Muichiro said as he went.

Nezuko covered her ear with her hair. She greeted the guests.

10 mins later.

More business partners joined and where chit chatting with Nezuko. Nezuko hoped that Muichiro will come fast pulse she felt uncomfortable talking with men.

A tall blonde male with a mask stood behind her.
"Sorry to disturb, but Mr Kamado is calling Miss Kamado"

The businessmen with drinks and wine in their hands gave an approval sign.

The man grabbed the female's arm and dragged her away.

"Are you ok?" The blonde male asked.

Nezuko looked confused.

The man took off his mask and the female's heart skipped a beat.

"Z-Zenitsu san?"

Zenitsu passed a warm smile and asked. "You were finding this?"