Wedding

A lady opened the door and threw a bucket of cold water on a girl who was lying on the floor.

"WAKE UP! lazy ass!" said the lady.

The girl saw the lady, bowed down and said "yes daki sama".

"Stop taking my name slut!" daki said.

The girl kept bowing down and said. "sorry master"

Daki rolled her eyes and said. "whatever! you're getting married today so just wear those clothes"

The poor girl was stunned to speak but still gathered courage to ask. "I a-am g-etting m-arried?"

"No sold. good we will get rid of you" daki said.

Daki went slamming the door hard.

The poor girl was shivering from cold she didn't had any idea what is going on

" I-i am g-getting s-so-sold? do I-I deserve this?" The girl thought to herself.

Tears were falling from her eyes she didn't know what is going on but it was a order and as a servant she needs to follow.

________________

7.00pm
Dressing room

"HEY! it's time don't do a mellow drama and remember who you are! understand!?" Daki shouted

The girl in the sitting was blank what is going on with her? she can't take decisions of her own? she is tied up she can't escape from this. Getting married to an unknown person is this correct? Living life with the person she doesn't even know the name of.

She was blank completely blank.

After some time

The lady held gyutaro's arm and was walking through the aisle there wasn't any people. She climbed on the stairs reached the groom and the wedding began.

She wasn't listening to the vows. She knew it of no use she didn't knew the groom's name or his career neither she was intrested in hearing it. She just knew that knew need to speak I do and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

The priest was chanting vows she could hear the groom saying I do but she was blank she didn't knew had enough courage to look at his face.

"Do you Emiko Nagamoto accept Agatsuma Zenitsu as your husband?"The priest said.

She was silent she was lost in her thoughts she was silent she left someone squeezed her hand her thoughts broke she came back into her senses and said.

"I do"

She was lost again. She she just going to be a servant again. The priest asked her the same question she was lost she came back into her senses and said.

"I do"

It was just fake. She knew it's a fake marriage but will she able to tell her husband? No right, if he would he wouldn't had bought her right? The priest asked her the same question in response she answered.

"I do"

What Am I suppose to do now? Can I have a hope from him? Can I believe him? No no I can't. Remember you are Emiko........but I never thought of a marriage attending without my father,my mother, my brothers,my sister so one is here for me...just a group of people who do illegal works sell girls or use them as sex slaves or workers.

Suddenly the groom picked up her hand and kissed her ring which was in her finger.

The priest said. " I announce you both as husband and wife"

The wedding ended

As old man held the lady's and said."Bless you my grand daughter!"

"No need for that gramps...we need to do the paperworks" Zenitsu said.

"Don't be rude" jigoro responded.

"Here are the papers" said a black haired guy.

"Whatever!" Zenitsu said in annoyance grabbed the papers signed him and gave the papers to Emiko.

"Sign that" Zenitsu said.

Emiko took the pen her hands were trembling she kept repeating a word in her head

Write EMIKO! write EMIKO! you are EMIKO! write EMIKO!

The blonde male thought to himself. "wow she isn't even able to sign papers that means she is uneducated! this Kaigaku! because of him I am getting married and having a load on my shoulders!"

The lady sighed the papers with her trembling hand and closed the pen.

_________________________

Agatsuma's house

The blonde Male cleared his throat and said."Look I'm already telling you. I don't support this marriage.I was just forced to marry you so don't expect anything from me.That's your room over there and I have a set of rules we will follow or basically just you will follow are you ready?"

Emiko nodded.

The blonde male took a deep breath and said. " first, we will be doing our individual works and will not interfere in that."

"Second, We will not get involved in our personal lives."

"Third, You are not going to enter my room and touch my belongings.

"Fourth, we are just strangers living under a same roof. That's it, you understand?"

Emiko bowed down and said."I totally understand".

Zenitsu questioned. "what was your name again?"

"Emiko Nagamoto" said the lady.

"good" Zenitsu responded and went in his room.

Emiko went in her room with her suitcase.

Zenitsu closed his room's door laid down on his bed, closed his eyes and thought. "good she said Natagomo instead of Agatsuma".

he sighed and thought again." I have to look through cases tomorrow. I need to take time out for Tanjiro's sister's case too. he closed his eyes.

_________________________________________
Author's Note

Any idea who is Emiko?....... :)

Don't forget to vote and follow me! thank you!