Its Not Me

Kamado Industries
Meeting room

Tanjiro his employees and his managers were having a self meeting for their upcoming projects. The lights were cut off in the room and a projector was on and Muichiro was standing there and was explaining the disadvantages the company may have everyone were taking notes and were focusing on their files.

"So, even though the project might be successful there are chances-" Muchiro was cut off from the knocking sound.

Tanjiro was irritated and said. "why are these people late!?"

Tanjiro cleared his throat and said. "Come in!"

The door opened revealing Zenitsu and Senemi. Tanjiro looked confused he thought to himself. "why are they here? is something wrong?".

He looked at Zenitsu he seemed more furious and than normal something was definitely wrong he was hand cuffs in his hands.

Zenitsu broke up the silence in the room and said. "Kamado Tanjiro you are under arrested"

Everyone got up from their seats their eyes widened.

Rengoku said " What are you saying?"

Zenitsu was annoyed he repeated again. "Kamado Tanjiro! you. are. under. arrested."

Muichiro was confused "Are you out of you-"

Cutting of Muichiro's words Tanjiro spoke. "Fine."

Zenitsu gave the handcuffs to Sanemi and he locked Tanjiro's hands with them

Zenitsu gave the handcuffs to Sanemi and he locked Tanjiro's hands with them. Everyone in the room was full of questions they can understood what is going on. Tanjiro knew something is not right he chose to be quiet and get arrested rather than arguing to the officers.

Before leaving Tanjiro spoke. "I don't know what is going on but Rengoku san please look through the company's affairs" saying this he left.

The employees ran outside they saw his boss sitting in the officer's car and leaving the building.

"For what they arrested him!?" Rengoku questioned.

"Isn't Zenitsu Tanjiro's bestfriend why did he arrested him!?" Muichiro questioned.

Kyojiro cleared his throat and said to the employees who were in the meeting room. " I know you all are trusted employees better don't leak this news because it's not a kind of joke ok? I hope I am clear with my words."

All the employees bowed and one of them said."We know boss can't do anything illegal it will be between us."

"better" rengoku responded.

"The meeting is over I would request you all to complete you files" Sabito said.

"I'll look what can I do with other companies projects" Rengoku responded.