A day before

5 months later

Kamado Industries

It was 4 pm. Everyone got an early leave today. The building was empty, Tanjiro called Zenitsu and Inosuke.

 The building was empty, Tanjiro called Zenitsu and Inosuke

"So...You both know why I called you here right?" Tanjiro spoke.

"I want you both to find a vacation destination for me" Tanjiro spoke.

"Really? You called for this!?" Zenitsu shouted.

"You have any plans?" Tanjiro asked.

"I thought of visiting Gramps, I will meet him after your so called discussion" Zenitsu spoke

"WOAH!" Inosuke shouted

"Yah! Stop shouting! You see I'm gonna get married tomorrow" Tanjiro spoke.

"Man you played well, You are get married first" Inosuke spoke.

"Well Kanao is older than Aoi so Kanae nee san wanted her to get married first" Tanjiro spoke as he leaned backwards.

"How about mountains?" Inosuke suggested.

"It's a honeymoon Inosuke!" Tanjiro blushed.

"You're bedroom isn't enough?" Zenitsu spoke.

Tanjiro punched Zenitsu head.

"Oww!" Zenitsu goarned.

"I know very well you will put a microphone in my bedroom and record everything!" Tanjiro shouted.

Zenitsu crossed his arms and said"Well I was suspicious about Kanao that's why I decided to put microphone in her clothes. I didn't knew that you ran away from the prison and I didn'tknew she was going to your house! And I also didn't you that you both wi-"

Tanjiro punched Zenitsu. "You both heard everything! and what the hell where you both doing instead of sleeping!"" Tanjiro shouted

"Hear your moa-" Tanjiro cut of Inosuke with a punch.

"Give me a holiday destination!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Yah! My ears are sensitive be slow Mr Kamado" Zenitsu smirked.

"How about Paris?" Inosuke suggested.

"Paris is also called City Of Love it's good" Zenitsu spoke.

"Inosuke if you wanted to be away from city and only be with Aoi where you would be?" Tanjiro asked.

Inosuke looked away thinking.