The Taken

Once upon a time there was a young beautiful girl named Sydni Beattie who was a very nice, sweet, loving, and caring girl in the city of Bonaire Georgia. She was beloved by so many people in her family and her friends, because she was always kind and helpful to them. She was also very creative with her art and singing.

Sydni lived a happy life until she turned 16 years old. Not knowing what will happen to her,it was night time and she was getting ready for bed as she was taking off her earrings but she didn't take off her angel heart necklace because her mother gave it to her before she passed away. So as long as she wears it her mother will always be with her forever.

Well I'm already for bed, so I better get some sleep so I can be wide awake for the field trip tomorrow. Sydni said as she turns on her ocean wave projector.

She loves dreaming about her swimming with the dolphins and the projector helps her sleep.

But every time she dreams about it her dreams changes into a dream of her as a beautiful pink robot with angel like wings and have magical powers.

She's been having these dreams ever since she was 10 years old and she couldn't understand why it was happening but she believes that there just dreams.

In Sydni's dream

She sees herself as a beautiful robot with hearts on her cheeks, a pink and hot pink paint job, light pink angel like wings, a cute pink skirt with sparkles on it like her chest, pink metal like hair, pink heart shaped gemstones on her shoulders, roller skates on her feet, pink eyes and she wears the same angel heart necklace.

She was looking up at the sky to the stars, then she turned her head to see another bot right next to her. It was a handsome male robot with a black and yellow paint job, light blue eyes and cute horns on his head. He smiled at her before he spoke.

It's a beautiful night for date night huh? He said

Yes it is bumblebee and you always know what to do to make it perfect. Dream Sydni said as she kissed him on the cheek.

(Chuckle) Of course I do, cause all I want in the whole wide world is for you to be happy. Bumblebee said as he put a hot pink metal flower barrette on the side of her head and said , Because love will find a way to happiness.

(Music starts playing)

(Dream Sydni's)

🎶In a perfect world🎶

🎶One we've never known🎶

🎶We would never need to face the world alone🎶

🎶They can have the world we'll create our own 🎶

🎶I may not be brave or strong or smart but somewhere in my secret heart 🎶

🎶I know love will find a way 🎶

🎶Anywhere I go I'm home🎶

🎶If you are there beside me🎶

🎶 Like dark turning into day🎶

🎶 Somehow we'll come through🎶

🎶 Now that I've found you🎶

🎶 Love will find a way🎶

(Bumblebee's singing)

🎶 I was so afraid🎶

🎶 Now I realize🎶

🎶Love it never wrong 🎶

🎶And so it never dies🎶

🎶 There's a perfect world🎶

🎶Shinning in your eyes🎶

(Dream Sydni and bee's singing)

🎶 And if only they could feel it to🎶

🎶The happiness I feel with you🎶

🎶They'd know🎶

🎶Love will find a way🎶

🎶 Anywhere we go🎶

🎶 We're home🎶

🎶 If we are there together🎶

🎶Like dark turning into day🎶

🎶 Somehow we'll come through 🎶

🎶Now that I've found you 🎶

🎶 Love will find a way I know love will find a way 🎶

(Song ends)

I love you Angelheart. Bumblebee said.

I love you too Bumblebee. Angelheart said as they kissed.

(Dream ends)

Sydni wakes up feeling a little thirsty so she got up to go and get some water.

(Sigh) Those dreams again I still wonder what they are or what they mean and why did that bot named bumblebee call me Angelheart? Eh it's probably nothing after all it's just a dream. Sydni said to herself as she was heading to the kitchen.

As Sydni left her room she saw that the front door to her house was opened.

Huh? Who left the door open? Sydni said as she was heading to the door.

Before she could close the door someone grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream for help.

She was struggling to loose until she felt a pinch on her neck and started to get dizzy.

Before she blacked out her attacker started talking to her, Don't you worry your pretty head about a thing it will all be worth it in the end. The man said as Sydni passed out.

The attacker picked her up and carried her to the car and drove away with Sydni.

To be continued.