Casanova and Escape

Sydni's POV

When I woke up I was starting to get scared so I was struggling to get out of these ropes for a few minutes but stopped because it was no use.

Then I heard the door open and I saw a man wearing a scary mask which scares me more than ever before.

Then he spoke as he was walking up to me and sat down on the bed.

I hope you slept well, I brought some of your clothes and I brought your dragon stuffed animal. The man said as he gave me my pink dragon plushie.

 The man said as he gave me my pink dragon plushie

Who are you and why am I here. I asked in a scared tone as he caresses my cheeks.

I am Casanova the great lover and your to fall in love to experience love. Casanova said. As he was getting a needle ready to give me a shot.

Now I'm going to tell the rules and take what I say very seriously. Alright? Casanova said.

Don't try to escape, don't call out for help, and do not try to fight back. Do you understand Sydni? Casanova said as he was getting ready to give me a shot.

Now I'll do what I can to help you not break these rules but if you do Sydni you'll really disappoint me. Casanova said as he gave me a shot while I whimper in fear.

There, see? That didn't hurt did it. Casanova said as he caresses my cheek again.

I started to get dizzy again because he drugged me. Then he made me look at him before he spoke to me again.

Don't worry your with Casanova. He said as he untied me and kissed my forehead then walked off to the door.

I hope you'll like your new home because you won't be leaving here ever. Casanova said as open the door and left the room then locked the door so I can't get out.

(4 Months later)

I've held captive by Casanova for 4 months and I didn't even try to escape because he would kill me if I did.

And I wasn't the only girl who went missing there are a few other women here as well.

I thought if I waited patiently he would let me go but things got worse cause yesterday he told me that he was going to make me marry him because I behaved better than the other women he imprisoned and he was going to make marry him tomorrow, all wanted was to go home.

I thought my life was over until I heard the door open thinking it was Casanova but it wasn't him it was a woman, she saw me sitting in the corner hugging my dragon plushie looking scared, so she walked up to me before kneeling down while giving me a gentle smile before she spoke.

Hey it's okay don't be scared. She said.

What's your name? She asked as she pushed my hair out of my face.

Sydni. I answered.

Well Sydni my name is Kate and I'm going to get you out of here. Kate said as she was pulling me up.

No you need to get out of here now because if Casanova finds you here he'll imprison you like me and the other girls here. I said trying to warn her.

No I'm not going to leave you here I'm getting you out of here now. Kate said as she held my hand and we went out the door.

But before we could close the door we heard Casanova shouting at us.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!? Casanova shouted as I looked at him with a scared look and Kate looked at him with a brave look on her face.

We started to run while Casanova was coming after us. We made it outside, but Casanova was still chasing us so we ran from him for hours until Kate found a raft and set it to the river then put me on it before she spoke to me.

Sydni I need you to listen very carefully you need to hide somewhere someplace where he won't find you. Kate said.

But I can't just leave you here. I replied as I grabbed her hand begging her to come with me.

You have to Sydni, find someone who you can trust and stay with them until Casanova is stopped for good. Kate said.

She pushed the raft sending me away as I watched Kate get captured by Casanova then he looked at me and shouted.

I WILL FIND YOU SYDNI NO MATTER WHAT I'LL FIND YOU!!!!!! He shouted.

As I was drifting away I looked at my reflection in the water while hugging my dragon plushie feeling lost, scared and all alone.

Later I saw that I was heading to the waterfall so I tried to use my hands as pedals but it didn't work so then I fell into the waterfall.

After I fell into the waterfall I managed to swim up to the surface, and when I made it up to the surface I swam to shore, I felt really tired so lied down on the ground while my feet were still in the water.

But before I fell asleep I started to sing a song.

One day I will find my way home.

(Music starts)

🎶 Someday, somewhere, somehow🎶

🎶 I'll love again, I just need find a home🎶

🎶 Someday, somewhere, somehow🎶

🎶 I'll love again, I just need find a home🎶

🎶 And someone who treats me better, someone who wants me around 🎶

🎶 Someday, somewhere, somehow, I'm gonna feel found🎶

🎶 Someday, somewhere, somehow I'm gonna be found🎶

I blacked out.

(To be continued)