Found by talking Cheetahs

Una's POV

Me and Azzad were resting in our cave because we've just finished eating and we were saving some food for later. I needed to get some rest because we were going to have a cheetah cub coming soon and we are so happy that we're going to be parents.

Things were great until we heard someone singing.

Did you hear that Azzad? I asked.

Yes Una it sounds like it's coming from the river. Azzad said. As I got up.

When we got to the river we saw a young girl who was passed out.

Oh the poor young girl, she's hurt. I said.

And she's cold. Azzad added.

We have to take her back to the cave where she'll be safe and warm. I said as I picked her up and put her on my back.

I agree with you my love humans took care of us when we were cubs so we'll help her. Azzad said. As he picked up the girl's stuffed animal.

We went back to our cave where the girl would be safe and warm. I placed the girl on the ground gently so doesn't bump her head. While Azzad was getting wood to make a fire for the girl.

Then I grabbed a few matches that some humans left behind and made a fire to keep us nice and warm.

(5 minutes later)

Sydni's POV

I groaned as I was starting to wake up. And when I woke up, I saw that I was in a cave and there was a fire going.

Huh? How did I get here? And who started the fire? I wondered.

We brought you here and started the fire to keep you safe and warm. I heard a voice as I looked to my left and saw two full grown adult cheetahs and they were staring at me with sweet and gentle eyes.

Did you just talk? I asked as they walked up to me.

Yes we did. The male cheetah said which surprised me.

I'm Una and this is my true love Azzad. What is your name? The female cheetah said.

My name is Sydni, Sydni Beattie. I said as Azzad gave me my pink dragon plushie.

Sydni what happened to you? And how did you end up in the river? Una asked.

I explained everything that happened and they felt sorry for what happened to me.

Oh you poor thing it must've been horrible. Una said as she nuzzled my head with her's trying to comfort me.

Sydni my dear you can stay here as long as you like, we'll be like a family to each other and you can help us raise our cub once he or she born. How does that sound? Azzad said as I thought about it and then I've decided to accept it.

I think that would be wonderful thank you, both of you. I thanked them as they cuddled in my arms and I cuddled with them too.

 I thanked them as they cuddled in my arms and I cuddled with them too

(To be continued)