Meet Chima🐆, Getting sick

Sydni's POV

I've been living with Una and Azzad for a few weeks now and I love them both very very much because they've been taking good care of me and things have been great.

But things got even better when Una and Azzad's little cheetah cub was born a week ago and she was a miracle from above so I gave her a flower barrette and put it behind her ear as a gift.

She smiled at me when I gave it to her then she and I became inseparable. I even gave her a name that she loved I named her Chima.

(2 months)

Hey Chima how you doing girl? I said.

I...am...good. Chima said as she was trying to talk.

(14 months)

Come on Chima last one to the cave is a rotten egg. I said as I was racing Chima back to the cave.

Game on Sydni! Chima said while we were laughing for fun.

(24 months)

It's been 24 months since Chima was born so now she's a full grown adult and I turned 18 years old.

And our bond was stronger than ever before the two of us have always looked out for each other.

(Sigh) I can't believe the time has passed by I mean I'm a full grown adult and your 18 years old. Can you believe that? Chima said.

Yeah I can, plus it's been 2 years since your parents took me in. I said as I looked at the ground with a sad face and Chima noticed it.

Sydni are you okay? Chima asked.

No. I answered.

Oh. You miss your family and friends huh? Chima said as she was trying to comfort me.

I just really want to see them again. I said as I got up and walked to the river starting to feel unwell.

I'm sure you'll see them again soon. Chima said.

Then she looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

Sydni what's wrong? Chima asked.

I don't know I just don't feel w---, before I could finish my sentence I started to throw up really really bad.

Sydni!!! Come on let's take you to mother and father. Chima said as she carried me on her back.

(Back around the cave)

Chima's POV

I waited patiently to see what mother found out about what's wrong with Sydni while my father is waiting along side me, then mother came to us with news.

Mother what's wrong with her? I asked with a worried look.

(Sigh) I'm afraid she has a disease and it's killing her and if we don't find help soon she'll die. Mother said with a sad look.

I was shocked to hear that my bestest friend is very very sick and will die very very soon. So I went into the cave to be there by her side while mother and father left to give us our alone time.

When I arrived I saw how weak she is, so I put my head on her hand letting her know that I'm here for her.

Then she looked me and gave me a weak smile then I smiled back before I spoke.

Sydni I promise you we will find help and we won't rest until your healthy again I promise. I said.

I know you will Chima, I believe in you my bestest cheetah friend in the world. Sydni said as she and I started to rest together and pray that everything will be alright.

(To be continued)