Allspark 💥

Windblade, Bumblebee and the girls were flying across the forest just to find the good place to hide from The seekers with their own ship.

Now that the decepticons know we're here, Ahh! Watch that mountain, ahhh! Easy, easy. What are you doing? Wind blade said.

He's just trying to learn how to fly a ship, Windblade. Sydni assured her.

Yeah, he's just trying his best. Chima said. While she and Sydni were sitting on Bumblebee's shoulders.

(Sigh) As I was saying, now that the decepticons know we're here The seekers will be relentless in their pursuit

(Sigh) As I was saying, now that the decepticons know we're here The seekers will be relentless in their pursuit. Windblade said before she looked at the mountain and saw that they were about to hit it.

She screamed and Bumblebee pulled up making sure they don't get hit. Once they were safe Windblade and thought it would be a good idea to land.

Land, we need to land. Windblade said with a nervous look.

Now you can enter the exciting world of aviation with flying lessons. Flying spaceships is so cool! Bumblebee said through the radio.

Park by those radio towers, the crude transmissions coming from them should mask our signal. Windblade instructed.

When Bumblebee was about to land the ship, he accidentally hit the radio tower which caused the tower to bend. And then caused the ship to have a rough landing while Windblade was screaming, but then the ship finally stopped. So she was relieved and to know that they landed safely she turned to Bumblebee as he gave her a thumbs up.

From now on you'll do none of the flying, I'll do all of the flying. Windblade said.

Saying that it made Bumblebee frown and dropping his thumbs up into a thumbs down. But he smiled again when Sydni and Chima comforted him.

(Theme song)

Bee, it's vital we find the allspark before but decepticons can get their actuators on it. Windblade said as she was setting up the cortical psychic patch.

That's swell. Now can you tell me what's the all sparkles? Bumblebee asked through the radio.

(Giggles) Bumblebee that's not what Windblade said. Sydni and Chima said at the same time.

The girls are right it's allspark. Windblade corrected him.

And where does it come from? Bumblebee asked.

Cybertron, our home. Windblade answered.

Home sir? Bumblebee questioned through the radio.

The planet of both the Autobots and the decepticons .. or at least it was before the war. Windblade replied looking sad.