Meet Bumblebee, The Adventure Begins

Chima's POV

I stayed by Sydni's side for a week ever since she got very very sick, because I was afraid to leave her alone and if I did she would die and I would lose the only best friend I ever had.

Everything was quiet until I heard foot steps really big foot steps I looked to my right and then I saw a giant black and yellow robot with horns and light blue eyes.

He looked friendly so I figured he could help my best friend so I walked up to him before I spoke.

Hello. Can you help me? My best friend is very very sick and she's dying if she doesn't get help soon she'll die. So can you help her? I begged.

He looked at me with a concerned look and then looked at Sydni for a minute, then he smiled at me before he spoke through a radio.

Of course I'll help your friend cause nobody should lose a friend. He said through the radio.

I was so happy to hear that he was going to help her so she can be healthy again and have enough strength to get back to her family and friends again.

Sydni's POV

I heard footsteps coming my way so I opened my eyes and saw the same bot in my dreams the night I was taken, he smiled at me gently and I smiled back since I knew he wasn't going to hurt me.

He held a blue liquid in a cup to me before he spoke through a radio.

Here drink this it will make you feel better. He said as I smiled letting him know that I trust him.

So I grabbed the cup and raised it up to my lips and started drinking the strange blue liquid. It has a weird and sweet taste so it wasn't so bad. But then I started to feel a whole lot better my sickness was finally gone for good.

I'm cured! I yelled with excitement and Chima ran up to me with happiness.

Sydni!! She yelled with happiness and pinned me to the ground and licking me while I laughed because it tickled like crazy.

Ha ha hahaha Chima stop it tickles haha. I said while laughing and she finally stopped just so we can thank the black and yellow robot for his help.

Thank you for your help Mister. What is your name? Chima said and asked him a question.

He shrugged meaning that he doesn't remember his name, but I knew exactly what his name is.

I know what his name is. I said.

You do? Chima and the bot looked at me with a surprised look on their face.

Yes his name is Bumblebee I know because he's the same bot I've seen in my dreams. I said.

Wow that is cool! Bumblebee said with a big smile on his face.

I know, but anyway my name is Sydni and this is Chima. I said as Chima waved at him with her paw.

A pleasure to meet you both. Bumblebee said through the radio.

So Sydni what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be with your family and friends? Bumblebee asked as I looked at the ground with sadness.

I haven't seen them in 2 years. I answered.

Why? Bumblebee asked again.

Is it ok if I answered that in song form? I asked as Bee nodded his head letting me know that it was okay.