Fractured 📀

It was a beautiful sunny day in the desert and the grand canyons , until Bumblebee was riding around the grand canyon with Sydni and Chima in his car from listening to rock music and having fun.

Woohoo! Bumblebee, Sydni and Chima cheered while Bumblebee was doing a looping loop and drives as fast as he could.

He stops and looks at a cliff then looks at the girls thinking that it could be fun if they make the jump.

So he started to drive up to the cliff and jumps to make it to the other side. He transforms into his bot mode and sees Sydni on Chima's back then jumps from his arm and makes it to the other side.

Come on Bumblebee you can make it! Sydni said supporting bumblebee.

You can do it we believe in you! Chima said.

But before he could make it he heard a voice.

Bumblebee is that you? The voice said which made him confused.

Bumblebee!!!! The girls shouted.

He looked back at the end of the cliff and slammed right into it he grabbed the edge of the cliff and tried to hold on while the girls ran up to try and help him.

But the edge broke and he started falling while he heard the voice again.

Bumblebee where are you?

(Theme song starts)

(End of theme song)

While the girls were watching bumblebee falling to his death they saw a jet flying to his direction and heard it talking to him which they knew it was a girl.

Bee grab on. The jet said as bumblebee grab hold of her but lost his grip and started falling again.

Hurry catch him!!!!! Sydni shouted with fear in her eyes.

The jet managed to catch him and get him to the other side to where Sydni and Chima are. They ran up to him to see if he was okay then they saw jet transform into a female bot who was none other than Windblade, Bumblebee's old friend back on his home planet.

Again, again again I want another ride. Bumblebee said through the radio
while jumping up and down.

 Bumblebee said through the radiowhile jumping up and down

Bumblebee I can't believe it. Windblade said.

Wait I thought Ratchet fixed your voice box. She said.

Oh nevermind it's great to see you. She said.

Oh and I see you made some new friends, hi there I'm Windblade what are your names. She greeted.

Hello Windblade I'm Chima. Chima greeted her back.