C1

"Mom why do you have to force me! I said I dont want to go! Plus thats far away from this place! Do you want me to be gone so bad!?" Jisung shouted at his mom. Feeling so angry the fact that his mom literally forcing him to study overboard, which he hates so much.

"Please Honey. Its for your future. I want you to be successful Please. For my sake." His mom cried her heart out. Now making Jisung stressed.

"I can be hella successful here. But if you want me to go away, fine okay. I'm fucking tired of you and dad's bullshit anyway. I'll pack up and I'm leaving tommorow.  If you apologize I'll gladly accept cause you're my mom. I still love you but since you want me to study out of country then I will."

Jisung sighed as he ran upstairs, tears streaming down his cheeks as he put on his headphone and blast a song called made in a dream by Flyingfish.

He just loved the beat, no lyrics is fine. But the song matches his situation well. He loved hearing these kind of songs when hes sad.

He packed up his things on his suitcase, hurryly leaving only one pair of shirt, pants and socks for tommorow and a jacket. He also got his shoe bags and bath's equipment bag.

But he didnt put them yet, how will he shower tommorow if he dont have bath's equipment??

He loves his mom, but sometimes his mom can be quite annoying. He doesnt get why he needs to be successful in another country. Like he can be successful in Korea. He doesnt want to leave his family. He loves his family.

But hes been treated like shit since he was little, his mom always forcing him to do shit he hates. He dont know if his mom knows hos interests anymore.

But what Jisung is proud of his mom is educating him well, Jisung was really a top student as always in his grade. Hes really nice but if someone got on his limits he can be a load of madness.

Thats only what hes thankfull of.

He layed down on his bed, booking a ticket at 3 A.M. to California, he knows how to speak English so hes dealing with it himself. He guessed so.

He throw his phone on the bed, its only 7 P.M. now hes stressing out over a ticket. Hopefully there will still be taxi available at 12 in the morning.

He got up and walked to his closet, looking at the gifts he received from his mom. He saw a box as he open it slowly, a red box.

Its a necklace with a heart, there was a picture in it though. Him and his mom, being in one frame.

He took it in his palms as he close his hands turning into a fist, crying hardly in the pitch dark. He thought he didnt deserve to have any lights open.

"Dang. The ghost is probably scared of me." Jisung said shakingly as he chuckled. He wore the necklace as he hide it under his shirt.

"I love you, but you make stupid decisions sometimes. Or is it me?" He asked himself as he wiped his tears and went on the bed, looking at his phone.

His phone didnt have any notifications. Dry as fuck. No friends, no social apps other than Instagram. He really got lots of followers though.
He really wished for friends that text. Hes a scaredy cat when it comes to real life. But he prefers real life friends..hes weird sometimes.

He set up an alarm at 11 P.M. , his plane is going to set off at 1 A.M. to go to the airport is not long. Probably thirty minutes.

He took off his headphones and put it aside as he stopped his song. Then he slowly fell asleep.

. . .

11:00 P.M.

Beep. Beep. Beep!

"My god!" He swiped away the alarm on his phone as he yawns.

He could barely open his eyes, he open the desk lamp at the side as he sit up.

Looking outside the window, he could see the city. The curtains arent closed fully. And its a wonderful view as we could say. The lights did not go off yet.

He get ready and showered, packing his bath's equipments then packed up. Before he opened his door room, he saw a note, laying on the floor.

He picked it up, seeing an apology letter from his mom as he smiled a bit and crush the little note then put it in his pocket. He knew his mom is gonna apologize so theres no need in reading..or is there?

He walked slowly, oh about the lamp he turned it off already. He went downstair quietly with his luggage and his shoe bags then he went to the door. Saying goodbye with a whisper then grabbed all shoes he got and stepped out.

He ordered a taxi.

Hes kind of suprised that his parents is asleep at this time. They never slept so early before. Or are they just fucking around cause their child left and dont wanna be left with another one? (Jisung's brother)

Oh, the taxi came. He took his things and ran into the backseat as he chose to sit at the corner, he loves looking at the view from the window instead of sitting at the middle for airconds.

"Where do you wanna go, sir?" The man asked.

"Airport please." Jisung replied.

"Okay."