C15

jisung swing his legs on the sofa. he was so bored, like nothing could entertain him. he opened the TV and put on some movies. that really didnt help.

nobody was home. they went to do the grocers while jisung is asleep. its currently 5 pm.

they all have dance classes in a bit, 7 pm til' 9. the schedule is a bit fucked up. but he didnt have to worry because the class is only eight of them. (minho is the teacher)

he sighed, opening his phone and looked around his chats, dry as hell. he grabbed the snacks beside him and eat them continuosly.

he'd just wish the boys will get home. he sighed over and over.

until' the door is unlocked, revealing seven guys who apperantly is his roomates, friends or crushes(?).

he tilt his head, now sitting in a proper manner before chan catched an eye on him. he didnt want to dissapoint the eldest. but its fine arent they all comfortable with eachother? stupid jisung.

"sorry for leaving you jisung, you were asleep we didnt want to disturb you." jeongin said, making changbin nod in an agreement.

"its okay, i cooked dinner." jisung said. its the first time hes making dinner for someone, well baking is different.

"what?? thank you!!" changbin said and ran to the kitchen.

"thank you jisung." chan smiled. he walked over to the kitchen.

"you're welcome, do you need help with carrying all of those.." he questioned.

"no need. we are strong enough!" felix said and went to the kitchen with changbin.

"is he sure." jisung said, worriedly.

"yes he is, dont worry. you go eat too." hyunjin says.

minho moved his eyebrows, "if you set up the table, im more than thankful. as a repayment i can be your nightstand for tonight~"

seungmin hit minho hardly on the shoulder.

"no you wont, fuck off."  seungmin flips the older off with his finger.

"yes i will!!" minho said, angry like a little kid.

"no you wont. thats still my boyfriend remember." hyunjin rolled his eyes.

jisung was there, sitting with shock and full of embarassment on his face.

"also jisung get ready and be here by 8." seungmin mentioned.

"oh, okay." jisung smiled.

"i love you jisung." seungmin said jokingly, now making hyunjin annoyed.

"oh- i love you too seungmin!" jisung smiled back and went upstairs.

"what the fuck just happened." minho said angrily at seungmin.

"nana booboo." seungmin teased.

"DIEEE!!" hyunjin tackled seungmin.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU??" jeongin shouted from the
kitchen.

-

jisung got out of the shower, meeting hyunjin.

he tilt his head in confusion. why is he here?

"yes hello..?" jisung smiled awkwardly.

"why did you say you love seungmin too? especially in korean."