C8

"Okay what the fuck happened and why are yall on his bed?" Chan said while crossing his arms.

"Coincidence." Minho shrugged.

"Dont creep him out too much. Hes new." Chan said.

"Does it look like I give a shit? Its a way to get to know people." Minho said, making Hyunjin widden his eyes.

"Have some manners. I talked to you nicely. And respect his boundaries mate." Chan sighed as he leaned on the wall.

"Its not like we did something else other than sleeping with him. We are not that weird Chan." Hyunjin claimed.

"You guys arent, but what if he fell inlove too quickly?" Chan said.

"We already did fell for him first. Is that a problem?" Minho said.

"And what if yall started dating and he founds out about the shits you two are doing?" Chan glared.

"We'll try to change? What else? They're just hookups and you know it." Hyunjin said, crossing his legs.

"They arent just any hookups. You will break Jisung's heart like how you did to all the womens or mens you've fucked with." Chan argued.

"Dont fucking mention about our shits. Hes nothing compares to them." Minho cursed.

"Yeah right. Then I dare you both to talk to him about it."

"No!" They both said.

"Cmon Chan. Its not that big of a deal. We will change. We promise." Minho said.

"Oh guys. He doesnt even know yall that well. Quit talking." Chan said.

"Are you saying we fell inlove with his looks only?"

"I guess you could say that Hyun."

"Why are you so quick to doubt..?" Hyunjin frowned.

"Because you dont know him that well, neither does he. Please try and move on."

"Oh watch me win him some day Chan. You're never seeing me moving on." Minho said as he storms out of the room. Leaving the two.

"Same with me, I'm sorry." Hyunjin stood out and walked out of the room.

Chan sighed. "That new kid is going to bring problems."

Minho and Hyunjin.

"F-fuck,..Jisung? What are you doing here..?" Right after Minho stepped out from the room, Jisung. is. infront. of. him.

"I see." Jisung said, holding the urge to let out his tears. He obviously heard the last sentence by Chan. He thought everyone wanted him here or is it just a missunderstanding?

"No Jisung its not like that-.." Minho held Jisung's waist.

"No its okay Minho. I'll move out." Jisung smiled.

"You dont even have money. Dont even think of it Jisung." Hyunjin leaned onto the walls.

"I-I can find money myself.." Jisung said as he pushed Minho's hand away, going back to his room.

"Fuck. What do we have to do now Hyun.-.. he wont like us anymore. How long have he been there?" Minho scratches his head agressively.

"Calm down Minho. As long as hes here we can fix it. He doesnt know the town, so he wont runaway. Hes a scaredy cat." Hyunjin claimed.

"How could you say that? What if your words is untrue?"

"Its not. Its obvious enough he needs protection from the others. Plus hes not that kind of social. He hates meeting people. Maybe we are lucky."