C9

Jisung's pov.

I was laying on my bed, listening to music untill I saw a notification ftom a dialer called, "Mom"... my finger moved in a slow motion, tapping the notification and slightly went into our chats.

      Mom

"Hi son, how have you been there? Is it good?"

"Dont worry about me im totally fine. What about you? And dad ofcourse"

"Me and him are fine. Did you find a house or place to live?"

"Well, I did but the help is from a buddy."

"Oh ok. Take care n i love you."
Read.

I continued to listen to music, feeling the guilt for leaving my own Mom on read, I dont know how to reply to that.

Someone knocked at my door.

"You may come in.." I said as I looked at the figure walking in my room.

"Hey um..I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I know you've heard it and I just let my thoughts out on the three of you because I'm scared if you get hurt by the two devils." Chan said as he got on his knees.

"Its okay, dont be too quick to judge next time. I forgive you Chan." I smiled as I hugged the older.

"Thank you." Chan hugged me back.

"Well, I want to invite you for dinner. May you come with us?" Chan said as he broke our hug, looking at me dearingly.

"Sure. I'll go."

"Great! See you there~"

He walked out of my room as I sighed in relieve. I'm still wondering where Minho and Hyunjin went for somewhat one and a half hour.

I huffed and slowly walked out of my room, leaving my phone and headphones on the bed.

I walked down the stairs, going to the kitchen as I slowly sat down on the table, seeing 5 guys and a plate infront of me.

"Thank you for the food." I said as I take a bite from the mashed potatoes, its really yummy..

Then I tested out the chicken, and then the peas. Basic dinner..

I finished first. I got up and brought my dish to the sink and wash it. After I'm done I heard a knock, from the door. I went to get it and saw Hyunjin and Minho.

"Oh, you're back." I said, looking at Hyunjin.

"Yes.." Hyunjin said as he pulled out tons of cheesecakes in the paper bag.

"Thank you~" I said as I took the bag, smiling.

"You're welcome..no nice words atleast..?" Minho said, looking down at me.

I went to Hyunjin, tip-toeing as I pecked his forehead, he frozed. Then I went to Minho, doing the same as I smiled and left them speechless.

End of Jisung's pov.

Hyunjin and Minho

"Did he just do that-" Minho said as he covered his mouth with his hands. Hyunjin swore he gotten so red that time.