C2

"Sir, wake up. We have arrived." The man said at Jisung.

"Oh, thank you." Jisung lent his money to the driver and get out with his luggage.

He walked to the waiting place and bought food atleast. He ate it, slowly. Then another person sat to him, he wore sunglasses with a strand of hair covering his face, he got nice lips. He also wore a hat with a sweatshirt and baggypants.

"What a nice style this man got." Jisung thought.

"Caught you staring at me for too long, whats up?" The man asked,

"O-oh. S-sorry!" Jisung bowed a little then he looked infront of him.

The man put a hand on Jisung's shoulder. Making Jisung flinched. Maybe staring wasn't a good idea.

"If you dont mind me asking, where are you going?" The man asked again,

"Oh..California." Jisung answered.

"Whoaa! I'm going to California too! I study there. Do you work or study?"

"Study, but I havent found any house to live yet! Neither did I find a university for myself." Jisung said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh! You can live with me..not me but theres other 6 more and if you can, please go to my university."

"Thank you so much!.."

"Its Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin."

"Ah! Okay Thank you Hyunjin Hyung."

"You're welcome. Whats your name?"

"Han, Han Jisung."

"Ah, are we friends now?"

"Obviously."

They chuckled and continue their talk.

ᝰ.ᐟ . . .

"Oh god- Pfft-" Jisung got cutted off by the time.

"Oh shit! Our flight is gonna set off!" Jisung said as he took his luggage and Hyunjin's hands, then ran, dont worry, they didnt forget to take their things. They got on the plane but stopped for a second.

"Uhm. Are we seatmates?" Jisung asked.

"Whats your seat number?" Hyunjin asked. Whos gonna answer?

"Mine's on 13A." Jisung said making Hyunjin jump happily.

"Mine's 13B!" Hyunjin said then they both chuckled as they ran to their seats.

"Ladies and gentlemen, all cellular telephones and other portable electronic devices, such as CD players and laptop computers, must be turned off and stowed for departure. Please be seated. Our flight is ready to departure."

ᝰ.ᐟ . . .

"Ah..how many hours left.." Jisung whines, hes getting tired from sitting.

"Not that long anymore. Maybe in thirty minutes."  Hyunjin said, he already been like this so many times.

"I cant wait." Jisung whines more.

"Aish. Be patient Jisung." The way Hyunjin said his name, making Jisung wanna laugh. Its like 'Jisong'.

"Ehh! What are you laughing at?!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"N-nothing!" Jisung continue to chuckle.

"Oh I forgot to ask.." Jisung said.

"Hm?"

"How old are you?"