C11

"yahh..get upp.." jisung woke minho up. his face was facing the older's chest. he blushed as he hurriedly stood up.

"howd we sleep with eachother anyway?" jisung asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"i honestly forgot." minho rubbed his head.

"stuupiddd." jisung said as hyunjin came to him.

jisung turned to hyunjin , "oh-"

hyunjin kissed jisung, a lovely goodmorning kiss.

"goodmorning pretty." hyunjin pulled jisung's hair back.

"g-goodmorning."

minho looked at them as he rolled his eyes at hyunjin.

"dont have to do it infront of me you bastard." minho said at hyunjin.

"sorry bro~ hes mine." hyunjin winked as he carried jisung by the shoulder, making the younger yelp.

hyunjin carries jisung to the bathroom as he helped him get down, he looked at the younger and smiled.

"whyd u kiss me! i didnt even brush my teeth yet.." he looks at hyunjin grossly.

"i love you, i dont care."

"i love you too hyunjin.." jisung said as his cheeks flushed red.

****

"ouh- hey seungmin!" jisung waved at the taller.

"oh- hey." seungmin didnt smile fully.

"why are you smiling like that?"

"nothing.." seungmin said.

"smile like your life depends on it. you're cute." jisung said as seungmin's eyes shines.

"thank you.." seungmin couldnt help but smile even wider.

"see! youre so cuteee.." jisung pinched seungmin's cheek as he let go.

"come on..lets eat breakfast with me." he offers.

"outside?" seungmin asked.

"yes! i'll pay. since hyunjin gave me money..and i can surely drive."

"no, i'll pay and drive. keep that money, spend it on what you want."

"noo but-"

"no buts jisung. i told you spend it on something you want."

"then ill spend the money on you!" jisung pouted.

seungmin blushed and and made his salty face as he took jisung's wrist to the car. before that he took the key on the table.

"fineee..ill let you pay seungminnie." jisung pouted.

seungmin chuckled and pinched jisung's cheek.

"you look like a squirrel." seungmin said as he opened the front passenger seat, making jisung sit and then he closed the door as he went to the other side, sitting on the driver seat.

"what place do you want to go to?" seungmin asked.

"lets go to the place where we got coffee or toast. i want something like that at this moment." jisung said.

"alright." seungmin starts the car as he drove all the way to the place.

in the car, jisung took out his phone out. he snapped a picture of seungmin then put his caption as : "my personal driver . 💕" on instagram as he clicked post.

the first one to view was minho, then he liked it.

obvious enough. thought jisung.

then hyunjin.

****

"we are here." seungmin said.

"okay. thank you puppy." jisung smiled as he got out at the same time seungmin has gotten out.

they walked in the place, jisung liked the cold thing he felt when he sat down, but seungmin hated it. though hes glad to hang out with jisung..or have a date.

they found a table at the corner and sat.

"does everyone know we're out?" seungmin asked him.

"hyunjin and minho only." jisung replied.

"how come?"

"i posted you on my insta-"

jisung got interrupted by the waiter.

"hello, sorry for disturbing..heres the menu. please write your orders in this list and give it to the caisher." the waiter walked away awkwardly.

"oh. okay, erm..whats your instagram?" seungmin asked.

(yall i forgot his, hyunjin's and leeknow's user so im making a new one.)

"sungjiji. the display is hannie." jisung smiled as seungmin took his phone out, then he type the user and clicked follow.

jisung followed back, the user is “ seungmongmong1 ” with the display being a cute emoji of a paw.

jisung turned off his phone and began to look at the menu, humming as he saw a set that has a basic sandwich, puffy cheesecake and a latte.

he wrote down his orders.

"are you done?" seungmin asked.

"mm..yeah." jisung smiled as he passed seungmin the list and the menu.

seungmin hummed and choose his order, then wrote it down. he stares at jisung, didnt know what to say. either he go to the caisher or the older.

"should i go there or do you want to?" seungmin gestured his head to the cashier.

"you.." jisung said.

seungmin nodded as he stood up, putting the list and the menu at the counter.

jisung sighed as he scrolled down through seungmin's posts. giggling as he LIKED every each post.

seungmin's pockets keep vibrating as he was walking to the table.

"gosh. whos spamming me-" seungmin took out his phone and saw the notifs of jisung liking his posts.

jisung was smiling as seungmin swore that little guy's gums is noticeable, didnt notice the person of the account infront of him, admiring every little smile he wears.

jisung turned off his phone once again, then look infront of him, seing seungmin crossing his arms as jisung frowned at the sight.

"did you saw me-?" jisung asked nervously. he didnt care about the liking part. he cares about the smiling part.

"ofcourse i did, did you have fun?" seungmin raised his eyebrow.

"yes, i fucking did seungmin." jisung rolled his eyes. the swearing was unecessary.

"language sungie. we are in public." seungmin chuckled.

"i dont careeeee!" jisung stuck out his tounge like a little kid.