C4

Hyunjin came with three iced americano, three dozen of donuts, one pudding, one cheesecake and eight croissants.

"Are you really that rich?" Jisung asked as he took all the things to the backseat.

"Nah, I'm using Changbin's card..I stole it. He wont ask since he's rich anyway."

"Yeah, Hyunjin lost his card because of his stupidity." Minho said, making Jisung giggle.

"So Hyunjin's actually broke?" Jisung asked.

"Ahh..not really. He's rich, just doesn't spend it on much things. He mostly spent it on arts or clothes and also the house." Minho said, making Jisung a bit shy.

"I can pay for the house too..but at this moment I just dont have the money." What Jisung said made Hyunjin shook his head.

"Ahh, no need Jiji! I think I've told you I'll pay for you!" Hyunjin said.

"Still-"

"No. Its fine, plus friends help eachother right?" What Hyunjin said made Jisung wanting to cry.

"Yeah..thank you." Jisung said.

"No problem Sungji, I'll pay if you want anything just ask me." Minho  claimed.

"Its Jisung!"

"Wait- Lets try the donuts first! I bought three dozens because each row has different flavours." Hyunjin said, making the three of them wonder.

Jisung passed the donuts as they opened it.

Theres three row, with four donuts.

First row is red velvet.

Second row is Oreo.

Third row is Strawberry.

Jisung wanted to drool.

"Okay. Everyone take one. Leave the other one for the others in the house."

Jisung took the oreo, Hyunjin took the red velvet and Minho took the strawberry.

They tasted it as they made Yummy Sounds.

"This taste so good oh my god- Thank You Hyunjin." Jisung fake cried.

"Right- Thank you Stupid." Minho fake cried with Jisung.

"You're welcome. Start driving now.." Hyunjin glared as Minho nodded and they drove back to the house.

. . . . .

Jisung carried the things Hyunjin bought, he facepalmed looking the strongest one got out of the car, as known as the driver since he looks buffy.

"Hyunjin are you not gonna help!?" Jisung shouted.

"Hurmm No.. Sorry Jiji!" Hyunjin said as he laughed looking at the younger, struggling to walk with so much things on two hands.

Jisung walked slowly, but at the same time he put the things on the ground for a second then he continued walking.

He groaned as he stepped in the house. He did not forgot to take off his shoe though.

"Oh my god Jisung who told you to carry all these?" Seungmin came and took the things from the older as he put the things on the table.

"You okay Hyung?" Seungmin asked Jisung.

"Definitely not." Jisung said making Seungmin giggle.

"Ahh..are you Kim Seungmin?" Jisung asked.

"Thats me." Seungmin said.

"Youre quite hot."

"E-eh? Thank you.." Seungmin said as he flushed.

Jisung didnt know where he got his confidence from..

"O-oh..also make yourself comfortable." Seungmin said.

"Dirty..." Jisung thought as he shook his head.

"Thank you, I will." Jisung said as he smiled.

"Are you just gonna stand there though?" Seungmin asked, chuckling.

"Oh right! Sorry." Jisung smiled as he walked to his room. He really needed a shower.

While he was walking upstairs, he bumped into someone whos quite taller than him, small and he got freckles.

They stopped and looked at eachother.

"O-oh..sorry." Jisung bowed.

"Ah! Are you Han Jisung?!" Felix said as he cupped Jisung's cheeks, its so soft.

"Thats me.." Jisung said, smiling. He swore his gums are visible.

"Youre so so so cute!! I'm Felix!" He said,

"Thank you..Minho told me about you." Jisung said, making Felix made an annoyed face.

"That jerk introduced me to you? Didnt know hes so interested in me."

"You guys had a conflict or something?"

"Hyunjin and Minho had really been a tease ever since I've first met them both. But no worries, we are still friends afterall."

"Are you guys going to walk or talk?" Chan said, crossing his arms from the upstair.

"Woah that ryhmes!" Jisung said.

"Obviously. But no Chris, we will walk now." Felix said.

"Talk to you later, cutie." Felix whispered in Jisung's ears, making Jisung flushed red. He shook his head as he went to his bedroom. Gladly he remembers or else he could've been lost.

He locked the door behind him as he threw himself on the bed, slowly opening his hoodie, leaving himself with a tanktop.

That tanktop is kind of short though, it exposes his stomach, he ruffled his hair, making it messy. Before he could take a rest, someone called him from the outside.

"Jisungg." Sounds like Hyunjin..

Jisung went to the door as he unlocked it. Yup, Hyunjin.

"Yes?"

"Y-you forgot to take your drink and cheesecake. Unless you want me to devour it." Hyunjin said, staring up and down.

"Hey! Okayokay. I'll take it. But can I just walk downstair like this?"

"Ofcourse. Free to do whatever you want..just...dont be like Chan. He walked around the house naked."

"Pfft..matches his old energy. Okay. Lets go." Jisung said as he tucked his hair back.

He walked downstairs, Hyunjin told him nobody can eat in rooms. Only at the kitchen..

Jisung took the americano, cheesecake and a donut.

He put it on the kitchen counter, theres a high chair. Not for the babies..

He ate the cheesecake slowly, not daring to finish it too early since Hyunjin has bought one only.

Then Minho came, eating the pudding beside Jisung.

"Don't you atleast feel a bit lonely eating alone-"

"No.."

"Your waist looks small though."

"Thats so random..should I take it as a compliment Mr. Dance Machine?" Jisung said while holding his fork, directed to Minho's eyes.

"Take it as a compliment. Plus I didnt even do anything why are you trying to stab my eye!"

"Pfft. Sorry Minho." Jisung put down the fork, then he eat the cheesecake again.

But..while Jisung was eating..Minho is observing Jisung like a goddess.

"What are you looking at? Eat the pudding!"

"You're indeed pretty."