C13

"so who wants to help me—" felix bashed in, cutting jisung off.

"me." felix said. jisung's eyes widden, he giggled.

"okay. anyone else?" jisung looked around, then continue,, "okay, just us then." jisung smiled, pulling his sleeves up.

jisung and felix put on their gloves, then started to bake.

(idk how to make a baking scene so..)

"okay, baking really took a lot." jisung sighed, putting the last tray into the oven.

"it did! and im glad we're finished. i cant wait to sleep." felix wiped the sweat on his forehead.

"me too! wanna cuddle later?" jisung said, he didnt look at felix though.

"sure.." felix said, flustered.

ding!

jisung took out both trays, putting it on the counter as felix helped him cut the brownies into pieces. the cookies was put in a jar.

they took the brownies into the fridge, then they put the cookie jar in one of those cabinets.

jisung took off his gloves, same with felix then he throws it in the bin. felix grabbed jisung's wrist, dragging him upstairs to his bedroom.

they opened the door, felix ran to the bed along with jisung, laying down on it then they cuddle.

felix was resting his head on jisung's neck.

jisung was resting his head on felix's head.

they were hugging eachother like teddy bear. but jisung is a bit more to a koala.

they took a peaceful nap without anyone disturbing. what a nice feeling..

"sorry to wake you guys up, but we really are late to college!" chan said.

"oh shit." felix rubbed his eyes, he's the first one to wake up before jisung did.

they both was admiring jisung in his sleep, he looked angelic.

"you think we should wake him up-" felix sighed.

"yes."

"jisung wake up." felix shook the smaller boy's body gently. not wanting to cause a bad morning.

"hm? oh." jisung said, ruffling his hair.

"what the fuuu- your morning voice is even deeper than felix's." chan gasped giggling,

"by the way since you both are late, and also making the others late, the best way is to shower together." chan smiled.

"oh- im fine with it.." felix said, blushing from embarassment.

"im fine with it too.." jisung also blushed.

"good, i'll leave ya alone. by the way jisung i've set your clothes. its on your bed, thank me later." chan said his last sentence, then he went out.

felix and jisung stared at eachother for a minute, then felix got up first. he lend a hand to jisung. jisung grabbed his hand, hurriedly getting up. they went in the bathroom with their hands interwined.

all they did was shower, nothing more. shampoo-ing eachother's hair, caressing eachother's body. giggling like little kids.

jisung dried his hair, then used a bit of gel with his comb he got from his mother, though they had a conflict.

he perfectly combed his hair to the side, looking goddess just from his beauty.

he went downstairs, he couldn't wait for felix, the younger took so much time to get ready.

the others stares at him with pure shock, admiring jisung's milky skin.

"you look stunning." changbin compliments, jisung stopped walking and blinked. he smiled shyly "thank you." jisung flushed.

"where's felix? he's taking so long. im impatient.." minho crossed his arms.

"sorry! i'm here. lets go." the aussie said.

they all went into their big car, chan driving them to the college.

"sorry for not letting you guys eat breakfast today, some of you guys was not on the dining table so we have to wait for it. if one people doesnt make it, we all dont." chan said, calmly driving.

"its okay. sorry for waking up late, especially on my first day." jisung said to chan.

"thank you for your understanding. what about the others?"

"we are used to it chan, no need." minho said, earning a chuckle from hyunjin.

"okay, now erm..we arrived. everyone get out." chan demands, acting like a dad.

"bye daddy." jisung said jokingly before getting off. chan's ear turned red.

-

im really sleepy and sorry for not updating, im really busy and i could not reach out for everyone even my phone but here is a short chapter <3