C14

"ms.han jisung!" the young boy called.

"huhhhh? ms? im not a girl. but yes thats me." jisung smiled.

"oh! sorry. you look like a girl from behind.. but anyway, im evelyn. your guider throughout this place, do you know them all or..?" evelyn explained.

"oh! i mean i went around this school with..minho and hyunjin." jisung said.

evelyn gasped, "minho and hyunjin? are you serious?"

"yes, why?" jisung asked, confused.

"they don't interact with people easily unless its mr.bang or.. their friendgroup. though theyre very famous for their looks. but besides from their looks, i also saw their skills in dancing and singing. theyre sexy as fuck..and -.. oh sorry for ranting." evelyn giggled.

"no worries evelyn, i just need you to introduce me to their special rooms which i mean like computer room and yeah." jisung said.

"hmm, sure. lets go." evelyn smiled, leading their way.

-

"thank you for showing me around!" jisung smiled cheekily.

"youre welcome. what class do you have?" she asked.

"not quite sure..maybe art.." jisung said, worried.

"do you need me to lead you to your class?" evelyn said.

"uhm, no need..but do you want to be friends..? like eat lunch with me..and you know. if we have the same class i'll sit next to you." jisung said, making the girl smile.

"i'd love to. see me at lunch yeah sung?" evelyn said, making the boy nod and they waved their last goodbye.

jisung ran to his class in a hurry, he maybe need a help to lead his way, but maybe he remembers..

he opened the door, which has an 'art' signboard ontop of the door.

he bowed, making the teacher panicked.

"oh- why- why- hello! why are you bowing? no need." ms.park giggled.

"oh sorry," he stood back up. "is this .. the art class?" jisung asked politely.

"yes dear! you're probably the new student..come in." the older woman smiled.

jisung walked in, everyone gasped.

now at this point he just felt nothing but nervous.

nervous.

nervous.

nervous.

he hate having people's eyes on him, he doesnt like being stared at or being the topic to talk about, but now we all think he will be popular this time.

"i-i-im..han jisung. i'm from korea....and..um..? yeah." jisung said, he wanted to slap himself after.

he looked up, seeing his boyfriend, hyunjin.

his eyes lit up, excited.

since hyunjin didnt have a seatmate, it could be jisung.