ꗃ three

"hoon, don't you think this cake is good? i'm not sure about the strawberries though

"hoon, don't you think this cake is good? i'm not sure about the strawberries though." sato takara questioned her fiance as she cut off another bite of the cake in a porcelain plate in front of her, bringing the fork to her full, pink-colored lips and letting the chocolate flavour invade her taste buds that made her hum quietly. but the said guy had long forgotten about the girl sitting in front of him, lost in his own thoughts staring into nothing with a blank expression on his intimidating features as his mind kept recalling the girl he remembers falling asleep with.

they were currently at a luxury bakery for a wedding consultation, 3 porcelain plates laid out in front of them ready for them to try out yet sunghoon seemed to be uninterested and in a completely different dimension.

he woke up in such a good mood, but once his fingers touched the cold and empty spot beside him, his day was already ruined. he had such a good time with that girl, and they clicked almost instantly since they had more in common than they thought.

if only he knew her name, he would be already searching for her.

sunghoon suddenly stood from the white leather chair, leaving the untouched slices of cake on the table and heading towards the open balcony just to be stopped by the high pitched voice of his future wife who had her thin and slightly arched brows knitted bewildered. "where are you going?" her slender fingers wrapped around his wrist to stop him from taking a step further, his dark irises glaring at her before they diverted on the hand touching him but takara didn't seem to bulge a bit.

"that's none of your business, and i told you not to call me hoon." the raven snatched his arm from her grip and turned on his heels, fixing the tie around his neck and fishing his phone out of his jacket inner pocket and dialing a number but just before he could bring the device close to his ear it was snatched out of his hold.

"no work during our wedding preparations, remember? whatever it is, it can wait until we're done." takara slid his phone inside her purse with an annoying grin on her soft features, his patience only running thinner by the minutes as he outstretched his hand out for her to place his phone on it but the girl shoved her digit in his face and waved it from side to side which made his blood boil.

"give me back my phone right now." sunghoon stared into her hazel eyes with a glare that could pierce through her thick skull but she didn't seem phased by that at all, turning on her heels and heading back inside while the heir's chest heaved up and down in a deep, irritated and exasperated sigh as he pinched the skin between his sharp eyes.

"you'll get it back once we're done!" the japanese-korean girl signaled him to seat back down in front of her and try the desserts, the boy not even minding to sit down as he just grabbed the silver fork and cut a piece of the cake she mentioned and brought it to his lips.

he didn't even bother to finish munching on the soft, layered chocolate cake with a strawberry cream to begin talking again. "just pick this one. now, i have places to be at so i'll get my phone back." he opened the purse that was resting on the table and took his phone out of it, bowing his head slightly before hurrying out of the bakery leaving an amused takara behind.

as soon as he entered the car parked outside waiting for him, he let out a deep sigh of relief while resting his head on the comfortable seat and closing shut his eyes, feeling the headache that pounded in his brain due to her annoying, high pitched voice slowly dissipate and he swears that just thinking about having to hear this for the rest of his life makes him want to rip his hair out.

he needs to find the girl from yesterday at all costs.

sunghoon unlocked his phone and pressed the red circular button displayed on the lowest part of the screen with the number already dialed from earlier written under the contact name, putting the call on speaker before setting the phone on the passenger seat before starting the engine. "yes, president park?"

"jungwon, are you good at finding people?"