ꗃ two

with the sun softly stroking her gentle features as its rays illuminated the quiet bedroom, the girl stirred in her sleep and groaned before turning her body towards the opposite direction so that her back was facing the window with forgotten open...

with the sun softly stroking her gentle features as its rays illuminated the quiet bedroom, the girl stirred in her sleep and groaned before turning her body towards the opposite direction so that her back was facing the window with forgotten open curtains. her face buried into a solid yet warm surface which made her straight brows knit in confusion since she was expecting to be met with either a pillow or the plushie she cuddles to sleep every night.

cha hari squinted her doe eyes open that she struggled to not close due to the blinding light coming from outside, slowly sitting up from the comfortable mattress she woke up on as a hand instantly flew to her head that stung in a mild headache due to the alcohol she consumed the night earlier. the brunette rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and fluttered them wide open, glancing around herself only for her irises to land on a few pieces of clothing that she clearly recognized to be hers on the cold, wooden, floor of the unknown room.

hari glanced beside her and she swore her eyeballs almost popped out of her eye sockets in shock, her jaw almost dropping onto the ground from how ajar it fell while a series of flashbacks suddenly hit her like a truck. beside her laid the sleeping figure of a guy, one of his muscular arms that was previously wrapped around her waist resting on her lap and his solid chest exposed by the light duvet. just now had she noticed her body did not have a single piece of fabric on other than the blanket.

fuck, she screwed.

this is so unlike her, to hook up with a random guy she had just met at a bar and never contact him again. she isn't even looking for a fuck and go, she wants a serious relationship and this is definitely not how she wants it to begin.

the girl moved a wisp of hair out of her face by threading her fingers through her silky strands and quickly recomposed herself, slowly and carefully getting out of whoever's bed she ended up into before collecting her belongings from the floor and covering herself with some clothes. hari approached the full length mirror standing before his bed to check the conditions she was leaving the house in, almost letting out a scream once her boba eyes landed on the matted hair that stood from the back of her head or how the smudged make up covered her enitre face.

what is she gonna do now? she certainly cannot go out looking like this, but she can't wake whoever she slept with up either. she slapped a hand over her head stressed, staring at the floor blankly while hurriedly pacing through her thoughts to decide what to do since he could wake up anytime by now.

whatever, she lost the last bit of shame she had in her last night by flirting with a complete stranger, who even cares if people she will never run into again see her so messed up.

the brunette carefully stepped towards the door of the bedroom where her shoes laid and picked them up, slowly trying to head downstairs where the main entrance could be found to leave the chaos she woke up to.

it's all her best friend's fault. if only she hadn't decided to date her long time crush that she knew really well hari liked since she could remember, she would've never headed to that bar to get drunk and drown her heartbreak in endless bottles of alcohol before trying to forget that guy by hooking up with another. her friend doesn't even like him in the first place, she's only dating him for physical attraction and nothing more.

the female closed the door behind her figure and let out a sigh of relief, threading her digits through her soft strands while fluttering her eyelids closed before she reached for her jacket pockets to look for her phone. she had probably missed so many calls from her friend that was worried sick since she didn't come back home nor warned her about where she'll be spending the night.

the straight haired girl glanced back at the door one more time as she thought again of the events from the previous night, clearing her throat before quickly taking her leave from the apartment complex.