A Wolf Away From Home

(I sponsor BlitzieGamez124 as encouragement for their BBU story "Love Birds")

(Barnaby's P.O.V)

She looked at me as if she knew what I wanted to say, "Barnaby, is there something you want to tell me?" I blushed and looked away in a panic. Just then, I felt the energy of another gem. I assumed Barnetta felt it too, because she jerked up as if she was in hunting mode.

We made our way downstairs and saw a light blue wolf with a red crystal around her neck. I was about to leave the shadows, but Barnetta told me not to. She told me that she knew the wolf decently well and she will handle it.

(My P.O.V)

I left the shadows and took a deep breath, approaching the blue wolf. She noticed me and looked upset with me, "Hey Blitzie, why are you here?" she came up to me, "Well, why are you here Barnetta?". I calmly responded, "I live here now, I'm a ghost." Blitzie looked surprised, "Okay, well I'm here because I somehow traveled through worlds. And I don't know how to go back." I don't know what else I'd expected.

I thought to myself 'Maybe I can find a job so I have something to do at night'. I took Blitzie outside so we could talk alone. Once we were outside I looked at Blitzie, "So Blitzie, where were you when you ended up in this world?" she thought for a moment then faced me, "I was in the town where you liv- I mean used to live. Why?" I smiled, "Do you remember if there were any job requests?" Blitzie looked at me as if I was crazy.

She suddenly looked as if she remembered something, "Actually yes, I do remember seeing a job request. It was for being a nightguard at some sort of run down pizzaria, should be fitting for you since your already a ghost and all." I hugged her and told her I'll figure out how to get her back to her home world.

I told Blitzie to wait while I looked for a spell to get her home. Some time passed and I finally found a spell that could help get Blitzie to her home world. Walked over to her and told her she could go home now. I hugged her and she went through the portal I made.

Now that Blitzie was home I thought about what she had said as I made my way to my former home 'I should go apply for that job now that it's night' I thought to myself as I entered town. I saw the job offer Blitzie was talking about and rushed to the location on the flier.

Once I arrived, I looked around to see if someone was around. I saw a yellow rabbit inside, so I went inside to talk to him, "Um, hello. Is it possible for me to apply for a job as a nightguard here?" The rabbit turned to looked at me and smiled.

I walked over to him as he was talking, "Yep, The papers are in the office you'll work in. I'll show you the way." He started walking and I followed. Eventually we were in a small office. The rabbit walked over to the desk and picked up some papers, "By the way, if you don't mind telling me sir, what's your name?" I asked him as I walked to the desk.

He looked over at me and handed me the application papers, "My apologize, my names William Afton." he said smiling. I thought to myself 'Afton? I know I've heard that name somewhere before.' I pushed the thought aside and sat at the desk to fill out the application.