Robotic transformation

(My P.O.V)

Afterwards, I gave William the papers and he explained everything to me. Once he was finished explaining he told me my shift starts at 12am and ends at 6am. I looked at the clock and saw the time was 11:55pm, I asked if I start today. William nodded and he left the office as I sat at the desk.

I waited and waited for hours but nothing was happening, I was bored so I checked the cams. I saw that Bonnie had moved from the stage, I checked all the cams but didn't see him on any of them. I looked over to the door and turned on the light, I jumped and shut the door when I saw Bonnie was right there.

I checked the time again and saw it was 5am, I sighed in relief. I turned the light on again and Bonnie was gone, I suddenly heard something and looked at the clock. The time was 6am and I got ready to leave, on my way out I ran into William. He congratulated me on my first night, I was confused but I told him I was happy to have this job.

I told him I'll be back tomorrow night, on my way to the manor I heard something behind me. I turned around and saw a shadowy figure but couldn't make out what it was. The shadow ran off before I could figure out what it was, I ignored it and continued walking. Once I got to the manor I looked around for Barnaby, I couldn't find him so I went to my room to rest up after my shift.

(Barnaby's P.O.V)

I was curious as to why Barnetta was at that pizzeria, so I decided to keep a close eye on her. I saw her go upstairs and I followed her, and I listened in on the conversation and I heard her say,. " Okay William, I'll be there on time tomorrow." I decided to follow her tomorrow and see who William was. I ignored it for now and went on with my day.

The next night I saw her leave again while wearing a uniform, I followed her to the pizzeria. When she arrived, there was a yellow rabbit waiting for her, "Okay, perfect timing Barnetta. How about I take you too the cafe after your shift and we'll talk about your thoughts on this job so far." Barnetta nodded and went inside.

She smiled and started talking as she went inside, "Ya know, there's this thing I follow. It's called a schedule, William." She laughed and William rolled his eyes as he walked away. I followed Barnetta inside the pizzeria and hid in the shadows closest to her office, I paid attention to what she was doing. I realized she was working in a pattern, I got curious and decided to see what she was doing on the device she was holding. (The pattern was: Cams, Doors, Power, Time)

I suddenly heard her talking to herself, "Okay Bonnie, where did you go you bouncy bunny." I didn't know what she was talking about. I suddenly heard something and Barnetta must've too. She turned on the light to the door across from me, She jumped and shut the door when she saw the robotic purple bunny. 

She waited and turned on the light again, "Phew, Bonnie's gone. That was close, I don't think I want to know what these animatronics will do if they catch me." she sighed in relief. I looked around me and saw a yellow bird animatronic. I decided to look around the pizzeria, so I snuck past Barnetta's office and past the animatronic. I started to look around, as I looked around I came across a room "Parts and service?" I asked myself.

I went inside the room and found two deactivated animatronics. The first one looked to be a light blue female dragon and the second one looked to be a redish orange male phoenix, I was bored so I repainted the animatronics. When I was done the dragon looked like Barnetta if she was a dragon, and the phoenix looked like me if I was a phoenix. I noticed my gem was glowing whenever I got close to the phoenix.

I suddenly felt weak and dizzy, everything was fuzzy and I passed out. When I woke up I was confused because I was still standing, I saw my gem was on the ground so I went to pick it up. As I grabbed my gem I realized I had become the phoenix animatronic.

(My P.O.V)

I looked at the clock and saw the time was 5am, I quickly checked my phone. Seeing that the time was really 5:59am, I got up and as I was walking out of the office the time turned to 6am. As I made my way to the entrance I heard a familiar voice from the parts and service room, "What the hell! What happened to me!?" I ran down to the parts and service room.

I saw one of the deactivated animatronics was active, "Uh , hello." The phoenix animatronic panicked when he saw me, "Oh! Hi... Barnetta." I was shocked because I recognized the voice, "Barnaby!? Is that you!?" He nodded. I asked him what happened. I wasn't happy when he told me that he had followed me here. I pushed it aside and told him to head back to the manor and that I'll be right behind him. I thought to myself 'If I'm a ghost like Barnaby, and he became the phoenix animatronic... then I should be able to do the same with the dragon.' I approached the dragon animatronic and put my hand on it. I saw that I was slowly merging into the animatronic, I closed my eyes and suddenly felt empty inside. I looked at my hands and saw I was the dragon animatronic.

I quickly caught up to Barnaby and continued to follow him. He looked over at me surprised, "You didn't have to do that to yourself you know." I rolled my eyes, "I wanna make sure you never feel alone about being an animatronic." I smiled and started to walk closer to him, and saw he was blushing when he noticed. I suddenly tripped and he caught me, I smiled awkwardly and started blushing.

I got up and we continued walking, I remembered William wanted to take me to a cafe. Once Barnaby and I got back to the manor I saw two illusion discs fall from somewhere, we inserted them and regained our original appearances. I told Barnaby to turn back into the animatronic and follow me. He looked at me like I was losing it, but he did so anyways as I went to met up with William.

I met him in front of the pizzaria, when he saw Barnaby behind me he started questioning me about him. I lied by saying that I activated the animatronic on accident and now it protects me for some reason. He shrugged his shoulders and we went to the cafe. After we got to know each other, Barnaby and I started to go back to the manor.

As we were walking, I noticed missing children's reports. I asked Barnaby if he had anything to do with them, "I had nothing to do with the missing kids, but I do know that the last known location of all the missing children was the abandoned 'Playtime. Co' factory."

(And yes I'm putting other games in my story, I mean why not)

I thought for a moment as we continued walking to the manor. I smiled, "hm, Playtime. Co huh?" Barnaby looked at me as if he knew what I was thinking about doing. When we got back to the manor he reinserted the illusion disk as we went to my room to talk about the factory.