A hunt to remember

(My P.O.V)

*10 minutes later* I asked him why he snuck up on me, Barnaby smiled and told me, "Because why not?" I looked at him in annoyance. He then went on to tell me about "Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex" and that some new animatronics were supposed to arrive. I smiled and asked him if we should go there and hunt some, Barnaby nodded and we turned into our animatronic forms as we made our way to the PizzaPlex.

Once we arrived at the PizzaPlex, we were greeted by some new looking animatronics. I could tell who Chica and Freddy were, but I didn't recognize the other two. They showed us around the PizzaPlex and even showed us inside their rooms, afterwards they showed us to our rooms in a hidden part of the PizzaPlex. I finally asked for their names and freddy almost immediately responded, "Well I'm Glamrock Freddy, this Glamrock chica, Roxanne Wolf, and Montgomery Gator. Do you mind telling us your names?".

I hesitated as I tried to come up with a new name for our animatronic forms, "Um... I'm Lunarclaw the Dragon and this is my boyfrie- I mean boy best friend, Darkwings the Phoenix." I looked over to Barnaby and saw he understood what I meant. I looked back to the crew and Roxanne looked as if she was dying of laughter, "Did you seriously almost call him your— your boyfriend?".

I looked at Freddy who had his hand on his face glaring at Roxanne, "Roxy don't act like it's never happened to you. You did the same thing with me almost everyday" I noticed Roxy didn't seem to care she went back to her room and I went to ours and Barnaby followed.