Chapter 5~Theodore

Me and the guys are sitting on our beds, talking about nothing. Della comes up often. So does the Tournament.

"Draco, you have got to let her date. A beauty like that should not go unexplored," I say. He keeps telling us there is no way Della is going out with anyone. Like she could pull in the first place. Well, she pulled. Hard. Me, Blaise and Enzo clearly are trying to flirt with her. At dinner, a bunch of people were looking at her. She is just that pretty.

But she seems so oblivious. I guess going to an all girls school for three years makes you a little blind to flirting. But I'll make her see me, if I have to force her eyes open to look at me.

"I told you guys, there is no chance," Draco insists.

"Whatever," Blaise scoffs. "Godric, it's like one AM. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to bed."

"Don't be such a prick, Blaise," Enzo says, but he still turns off his light and shuffles into his blankets. The rest of us follow suit. But none of their breathing slows down into the patterns of sleep. I don't drift off for a long time. I can't get her big eyed face out of my head.

Author's Note ~ Hallo!! Thought it might be fun to dip into Theo's thoughts for a bit. What do you think? Love ya!! 💋

~PokaPotFox13