Chapter 18~Mattheo

I run through the hallways, ignoring any exterior noise or distraction. I have one purpose right now. Kill Mclaggen.

I burst into the room of requirement with Blaise and Theo close behind me. I storm up to a group of Gryffindors and yell, "Any of you seen Mclaggen?"

"I heard my name?" Says a stalky guy with messy blonde hair.

"What did you to to her?" I yell, shoving him backwards.

"What the hell?" He says. "What did I do to who?"

"Don't play dumb, asshole," Theo shouts.

"Whatever. Not like you'll do anything about it," he laughs. He knows what he did.

"Wanna bet?" Blaise says. In the tiny moment when Mclaggen looks to the side, I punch him in the jaw.

He stumbles back, clutching his face. A full of fight breaks out, Slytherins versus the Gryffindors. I beat him to a pulp, his face black and blue when I finally step back. 

"Never fucking come near her again!" I yell.

Some Hufflepuffs are trying to break up the fight, but they just get ignored. Theo and Blaise are fighting some of Mclaggen's friends.

I leave the room and run back to our common room. I don't care if I'm going to get caught. A detention is a suitable exchange.

The Gryffindors won't tattle. Then they would have to admit that there was a party in the first place. And what Mclaggen did.

I tell Enzo to go to bed, and take his position, watching over Della as she sleeps. Blood drips down me and onto the floor, but I won't leave her side. After a while I can't keep my eyes open, between the alcohol, and the fight and the party. I lay down next to her.

She opens her eyes. "Mattheo? What happened?"

"We kicked their asses. You're safe now, you can sleep," I whisper.

She sighs, and snuggles up against me. "Ok," she whispers. I bundle her up in my arms and we fall asleep, cuddling.