Chapter 11~Lorenzo

I run down the stairs and burst through the hidden door into the common room.

"Enzo? Bro, what are you doing?" Theo says, standing to meet me.

I breathe heavily and pant for a second, catching my breath. I did just run down eight flights of stairs.

"Just got word-" I take a breath. "Party in the room of-" Breathe. "-Requirement. This Frid-" breath. "-day," I finish. Parties are no joke around here.

"Sick!" Theo shouts. He yells to the rest of the common room, "Party in the room of requirement! This Friday!" The crowd in the common room gives a whoop. The first and second years scowl. They aren't allowed at the parties. They tend to get a little... Intense.

We walk over to Blaise and Draco and Pansy. "I suppose you're all gonna try to ask my sister," Draco sneers.

"Yeah," I say in unison with Blaise and Theo. We all scowl at each other. 

"Who's gonna ask her?" Blaise says.

"It should be fair. We should all just ask, and the one she says yes to gets to take her," I say.

"But one of us could ask before the others and get her to say yes first," Blaise points out.

"Plus, that doesn't seem very fair to her," Pansy says.

"What if we just settle it ourselves, like with a bet on a game or something," suggests Theo. "But we won't actually tell her that we were all gonna ask, right?"

"Sure," I shrug. Blaise nods. "What game? The quidditch field is closed, so not that."

"Just cards or something," Pansy says.

"Anyone got a deck?" I ask. Draco sighs and stands.

"I've got one upstairs. C'mon," he says, leading the way to our dorm.

We play cards on the floor. The bet is Della. Draco deals, and Pansy watches from one if the beds. Our cards are magic, giving advice and trying to annoy the shit out of you. Sort of like wizard chess.

"What about Mattheo?" She says. I almost forgot about him. Come to think about it, I haven't seen Della or him since lunch. They didn't show up at dinner.

"He doesn't like her. He never likes anyone," Theo scoffs.

"Alright," she shrugs with a snide grin. "Just thought he might want to play, that's all."

Draco deals. We play three rounds. I win the first one. Blaise wins the second. Theo wins the third.

"Damnit. Tie breaker time," Draco says, shuffling the cards.

We all look anxiously at the hands we've been dealt. I have trash. My only hope is bluffing. 

Theo ends up with a full suit of hearts.

"Shit," Blaise says, slapping down his hand on the pile of cards.

Theo laughs and shouts, "Hell yeah!" 

I roll my eyes. "Better go find her, then, Door. Any idea where she could be, Pansy?"

"How should I know? I've only known her as long as you all have," she says, shrugging.

"Try the library," Draco says. "She never stops reading. She's probably holed up in there with a bunch of textbooks, instead of friends, the great nerd."

"Sure, see you guys later," Theo says, running out the door.

Damnit.

Author's Note~ BAHAHA!!! What do you think about the love pentagon? I know that I'm the one that's writing this, but I legitimately keep surprising myself 😂 Thank you so much for reading this!! I love you guys! 🙃💙

~PokaPotFox13