Chapter 8~Draco

Della fits in. I hate it. 

She's supposed to be the outcast, the freak, the weirdo. But here, all anyone does is talk about her. Theo and Enzo and Blaise never shut up about her. And Pansy doesn't like all the attention being on her either. 

Pansy says that it's just because she's new. She said that her little fire of popularity will go out soon. People will lose interest. But I know it won't happen.

This has happened before. My parents don't want attention drawn to her either. I know the secret. They don't know that I know it, but I heard them talking about it, many years ago. 

It was our seventh birthday, just before the guests arrived. I had gone to find my parents, to show them the present one of the maids had surprised me with. They were in the drawing room.

I listened at the door, trying to decide if it was safe to go in. My mother and father fought a lot. 

Then I heard them say the thing that changed how I looked at Della forever.

"Narcissa, we can't keep raising her. She looks more and more like that woman every passing day! Just look at her eyes," my father whispered harshly.

"The Dark Lord ordered it. We had to keep one alive. Unfortunately, he did not survive the encounter with the boy. But we managed to get her before the Order sent the giant to find the survivors. We cannot give up now. Think of the repercussions!" my mother said.

"Fine. But we must get rid of her soon. When she is old enough, we can send her abroad. Keep her away from prying eyes. Agreed?" My father suggested.

"Yes. That will be the best course of action, I think," my mother concluded. Then I had pushed open the door and interrupted them. 

Della does not belong here. She belongs nowhere. She is an outcast. She is a freak. She is a weirdo.

I do not know why they decided she should come to Hogwarts now. Especially with the biggest, riskiest plan ever concocted in that manor house will be going into effect next month. 

But I do know that I will out her. I make sure everyone knows what she is. Who she is.

Author's Note ~ Hehehe!!! I love writing cliff hangers! Leave your guesses down below! I love you 💖 Be safe, I am hoping all the best for you! Y'all are my kings and queens 👑💎

~PokaPotFox1