Chapter 13~Della

Author's Note~ Hi guys!! Before I start this chapter I just want to thank you for 100 reads!!! It means the world to me ❤ I love you all so much and seriously appreciate your support. You are my heroes! 

I smile wide as I skip down the hallways. I didn't eat dinner. Me and Mattheo got caught up hanging out in the library.

And then Theo asked me to a party! I'm so giddy I almost forget what Mattheo whispered to me before I went with Theo. 

I remember his low voice. "Come to the Owlry at one tonight. I'll be waiting for you."

I smile even bigger. I finally have friends! And boys asking me to parties! I find the rest of the gang sitting around the common room. It's already seven, so I wave to them and head off to get changed.

I throw my bag onto my bed and grab some lounge clothes. I walk back down to the bathroom and shower again. I'm the only one in here, so I don't have to worry about changing in front of anyone. My hair is still curly from the braids even after getting washed, so I pull it up into a messy bun and let it dry wild.

I throw most of my makeup back on, slip into a hoodie and leggings, and meet the group back in the common room.

"Where did you disappear off to earlier?" Enzo says.

"We were doing homework in the library," I shrug, sitting down next to Theo. He wraps an arm behind my head. Everyone scowls. "What?"

"Nothing," Blaise says. "I'm bored. Can we do something?"

"Like what?" Pansy says.

"I've got Veritaserum, if you want to play Truth or Dare?" Mattheo says.

"How did you get Veritaserum?" Draco asks, leaning forward.

"Stole some from Potions," he shrugs. 

I laugh, "Oh, you're terrible."

"Let's go to your dorm, there's too many people down here," Theo says.

We all get up and go to Pansy's and my dorm. We sit on the floor in the middle.

"Ok, so, before we start, we spin the bottle of Veritaserum to pick who goes first. They pick someone and ask truth or dare. The person takes a sip of the potion and does their truth so they can't lie, or they do the dare. Then they pick the next person," Enzo explains.

He spins the bottle. It lands on Pansy. "Ok, I pick, Draco. Truth or Dare?"

Draco says, "Truth."

Pansy tosses him the bottle of Veritaserum. He takes a small sip. She asks, "Do you still like any of your exes?"

"No," he says.

Then he picks Blaise. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Blaise says.

Draco dares him to drink a bottle of fire whiskey in one down. It just so happens the Slytherins have a secret liquor stash. He ends up chugging half the bottle before choking too much and throwing up in a trash can. The whole time he was drinking, we chanted, "Chug! Chug! Chug!" 

Blaise picks Enzo. Enzo chooses truth. He sips the Veritaserum.

Blaise asks, "How many girls have you kissed?"

"Oh Godric," Enzo says. He counts on his fingers, muttering names. "Four? No, five. Five girls."

Then he picks Mattheo. Mattheo picks Dare. 

"I dare you to... Wear lipstick for the rest of the game!" We all laugh.

"Seriously? That's all you could come up with?" Draco sneers.

"Hey! It's a classic," Enzo shrugs.

"I'll grab my lipstick," I say, standing and going to rummage through my drawers. I can only find a bright red one. "C'mere," I say, walking menacingly towards Mattheo.

He shakes his head and scoots back. "Fuck no!" He laughs.

"You have to, bro, that's the dare!" Theo shouts. 

He reluctantly lets me apply the red lipstick. I can't stop laughing when I step back to look at my handiwork.

"Is it really that bad?" Mattheo says, walking to a mirror, concerned. He bursts out laughing.

We all end up rolling on the floor, clutching our stomachs for ten minutes before we continue the game. Mattheo picks Theo. 

"Truth or Dare?" He asks.

"Truth," says Theo.

"How many girls have you done it with?" He says, grinning wickedly.

"Oh shit. I gotta count," Theo says. He sips the Veritaserum. He takes a full minute of thinking before he says, "Twelve, I think."

"Good Godric! You are such a whore!" Pansy laughs.

"Whatever," he rolls his eyes. "Guess that leaves you," he says, turning to me. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," I say. I've got too many secrets to pick truth.

"Ok, I dare you to spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on gets to pick your outfit for the party on Friday," he says.

"Sure," I say. I lean forward on my knees and give the bottle a healthy twirl. It spins for a few second, and then lands on... Mattheo.

"Great," Mattheo says, rolling his eyes. "Pansy, you got a magazine or something? So I can pick?"

She nods, and grabs a thick stack of magazines with moving pictures of pretty witch girls in fancy dresses and stuff. He flips through them for a few minutes while the rest of us chat. Then he hands me an open magazine and points to the corner. 

"You've got to keep it a secret though," he says. "It'll be a surprise for you guys," he tells the others.

The dress he pointed to is quite nice, actually. It ends around the knees, with black tulle over green plaid, and a high neckline with a bow. I was not expecting something like this. I figured he'd pick something short and strapless. That's what boys usually like.

It's perfect, really. Exactly my style. I smile. "It's perfect," I say. He gives a tiny smile.

We play four more rounds of Truth or Dare. I end having to tell them what my biggest scar is, then show them on the next turn. It's a long, jagged cut on the back of my leg. I have no clue how I got it, but it's been there as long as I can remember. I also have to tell them the most embarrassing thing I've done in a classroom, and how long I slept with a stuffed animal. The answers were fall asleep during a fire drill, and until I was eleven.

By the end of the night, we are all red faced and aching from laughing so hard. We all go to bed sometime around ten. 

I have never been happier.

Author's Note ~ Heyyyyy! Sorry for the short chapters, I haven't been super inspired lately 😅 I'm getting back on track tho! Thank you to anyone reading, I love you all!! 🤗

~PokaPotFox13