Chapter 9~Theodore

I hate the way that she looks at them. 

Della gives everyone this look, like they are important. But they aren't.

I didn't think it would matter if word spread around that I got with a girl on the first day back. Half the school does it! But Della and Mattheo told the group, and they spread it around. I don't care if the school knows, I care that she knows. 

It's bad enough she has every fucking class with Riddle, but it really is just the cherry on top that she's all judgemental about who gets with who.

Who cares? It's not like it meant anything. It never does. I all want is to have some fun, why does it matter?

But that look she gave me when that door opened and the girl was pressing me against the desks. Like she hated my guts. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

But Riddle, that fucker, must be fueling her disapproval. She obviously hasn't been around affection, growing up as a Malfoy and going to that girl's school for the start of her teen years. But she seems like such a prude. I bet she hasn't even had her first kiss yet.

I want that to be me. I want to show her everything the world has to offer. I want to show her everything I have to offer. 

But she refuses to open her eyes.

Author's Note ~ Just a short little chapter!! Thank you for reading this stupid story, it legitimately means the entire world to me. School and home are a little rocky right now, so just you reading these words helps me so much. I hope you know that. 

On another page, what d'you guys think about the fighting for Della? Even though she doesn't want any of them lol. Leave any comments or suggestions you have below.

Ily!!! 💞

~PokaPotFox13