🥀CHAPTER-2🥀

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
It's already yoonmin wedding week both family are busy in arrangements and shopping for groom and bride also for family members too.

Thier all ceremony were done at the topmost resort of Seoul.
Jeon and Kim family are in the same resort but groom and bride can't see each other until wedding night.

Jungkook is also busy in arrangements of catering, decorations , dresses for his family and return gifts for guests. He didn't see his love from past few weeks, he is here but didn't come out God knows why? He noticed how he flinch whenever someone come a little close to him especially man, he despise them, he can tell by his behavior. His eyes is not shining or had happiness in them, like any other bride sister or brother, it's void like he wants to run away from everything. He wanna explore his love and find out the reason of his sadness and emotionless behaviour.

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚒 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢................................ ✨

Decorations was according to jimin, tae elder brother, he likes everything expensive and modern that why everything was in his taste, from haldi ceremony place to thier dresses.
Everything was done by jungkook himself, he was just waiting for his term for marriage with his love.

Now yoonmin are sitting on the vessel like thing for thier ceremony both looking happy and at content with thier new life which will start from tomorrow.
Jimin was wearing yellow lehanga matching with yoongi .
Whole family was wearing yellow, with different styles.

"Kook, go and bring haldi bowl to start the ceremony"
Jk who was busy looking for someone turn towards his mom and humm getting up from beside yoongi and go to bring haldi bowl.

.
.

🥀

Jk was coming holding big thali which has haldi bowl upon it looking down but look up hearing anklet sound coming downstairs.
The one for whom he was waiting eagerly from past few days was coming downstairs looking beautiful as ever with his brown hair flowing as he step on steps one by one, his big jhumkaa jiggling and making sweet sounds, making jk ears bliss, his eyes looking more beautiful because of eye makeup.... It looks like ocean in between black clouds, his Greek like nose has diamond nosepin on it, his red lips more red because of the lipstick, his swine like neck had a choker like necklace making it more tempting,jk want nothing but tie auspicious thread around it and kiss there, then his haldi yellow outfit making look more beautiful more than the bride itself..........

He was so into his dreaming about taehyung that he didn't saw taehyung come downstairs and........ THUD..... Both bump into each other and the thali fly in the sky and all haldi in the bowl fall on these two making them whole yellow.

Both were looking into each other eye, black orbs vs blue orbs..... One was full of life and other was dull but one of them wants to full that eye with love, his colours, one was filled with love and other was Emotionless but other wants to fill that eyes with love, his love, one holds joy and other holds pain, but other wants to convert that pain with joy, one eyes hold galaxy but other holds universe but without stars or moon, but other is more than ready to become the moon in those universe filled eyes............
Jk hands hold that naked slim waist like it's made for only hold them, taehyung hands hold his wide shoulder , jk sniff large amount of air because this is the first time he is in the same air with his love, his sandalwood with rose scent just take his breath away, his heavy breathing cleavage almost touching his hard cheat making sigh at the soft touch.... He was living his dream which he always dreamed of.

"Hmm... C-can y-you leave my waist please!!?? "
The thing comes, which he hate the most in those innocent orbs..... Fear.... Fear of him... Fear of everyone including his own family.
Knowing his conditions he immediately left that soft milky white waist..... He saw how hurriedly with fear taehyung started correcting his clothes especially his breasts and tummy and then backside looking down, hands shaking, he doesn't want that, his love is scared of him or anyone, he wants him to brave, just the way he was back then..

"I..... Am... Sorry.... Because of me this all this happened " Tae continue to chant the same thing again and again thinking he mess his brother haldi ceremony.

"It's ok little one " Even if jk wants to hold those beautiful slander hand, he can't not after seeing how taehyung flinch hard just as he took one step closer.

"You can go, I will clean all this and will make new one, don't worry hmm" He tried to keep his tone soft not his usual deep, he doesn't wanna make his baby scared more than he already is.

Taehyung first look at jungkook searching sincerity then at the floor where all mess was and then at jk and his clothes which were fully drench in yellow colour.

"I w-wanna help you!! This happened because of me!! "
Jk can feel shakiness and fear in the tone... He wants to deny but seeing tae so abandent on doing so... He back away and helped him to clean all place.

Jungkook observe throughout thier cleaning session, that taehyung was trying  hard to stay away from him or avoid his touches whenever they pass something to each other, he saw how he was trying hard to cover his body curves and chest gulping time to time whenever his back face jk, he saw how he cover his ass whenever he bend down to mop or picking up the haldi...... It only says that there is definitely something wrong with taehyung , something happen with him that's why he keep him away from everything.
He will make sure to find out everything about his love Or what made him like that so fragile, so scared when he was so baddass back then but before that he have to make sure he is alright and in better environment which his own family failed to provide, he see everything how taehyung doesn't talk with his dad or anyone always away, his family also doesn't care much about his health or mental health.
He will make sure his love is in good hands, his hands and for that he only have one option and he will use it.

His thought cut off when taehyung said something "y-your dress is dirty, you should clean it or change it and i clean all the things here. "
Jk smile and see his dree, surely it was fully messed up but not in his eyes, in fact it's taehyung first gift for him, he will never throw something which has taehyung print on him.

"Today is haldi ceremony taehyung and it's very common to be in yellow color, don't worry. If you want you can change it. "
Oh... How much he always wanted to call taehyung by his name in front of him with his soft and love filled tone.
He see, taehyung nodding and again going upstairs for changing.
He also made his way to his room to change because why not. People will stained his and taehyung first meet memory and he never in his dream wants it.

.

.

.

.

.

Jk bring haldi bowl a little and get scolded from his mom but he didn't care, because of that haldi bowl he get to see and touch also have talk, even if it was just few words, his heart is in content.
Both family fully enjoyed the ceremony with dance, singing, little teasing and of course aunties gossip which is like dessert in every wedding.

Jk take subtle glances at taehyung and smiling to himself like lovesick people and his every action get noticed by someone and that someone was smiling already thinking of his marriage.

Let's see how thier life change because of that one person.

Btw taehyung outfit for the ceremony.......

__________________________________

I didn't write about yoonmin marriage because, I want to focus on taekook.
So, there will not any detail of thier marriage.

Thank you❤