🥀CHAPTER-4🥀

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Today jeon family are coming to fix taekook marriage date and giving tae sagoon too.

Whole kim mansion was decorated beautifully with flowers and designs made by jin only.

Namjoon strictly forbidden taehyung to go out of house and his room Or do any stupid thing.

It's been already one week of yoonmin marriage and mina asking for taehyung hand for Jungkook and one week of taehyung misery, cutting himself, crying, begging Namjoon to not do this to him even after knowing everything, cutting his pulses but Namjoon didn't hear any of his pleading instead slap taehyung whenever he point out his objection.
Jungkook is happy and at content but that doesn't mean he didn't try to ask or have talk with tae but whenever he calls or message taehyung it turns out to be switch off Or decline.
He knows there is something kims are hiding and he want to find out but no one know what happened with taehyung not even his uncles, when he try to make them have talk with him.

Both are in their own misery but solution is only one... They themselves for each other.
.

.

.
Jeons car stop in front of kims mansion.
Jeon come out with gifts seeing them Namjoon eyes sparkled because why not it was his dream to marry his son's with jeon, the most respected family moreover hella rich, his sons will rule over Korea and thier business.

"Welcome.... Welcome hawan"
Namjoon shout happily before hugging hawan, who also hug him back with same enthusiasm.
Both family on seeing thier bond and talk with each other like casual how are you? Blah.... Blah..

"Let's go inside mina " Jin said holding the gift in his hand even when mina protest against it.... But nonetheless give in.

Both family Were sitting in the living room with little chit chat with each other.

"Jin, this is the priest we were talking about and he is our old priest" Mina introduced the priest to kim family. Jin and Namjoon touch feet of the priest as blessing.

[Yoonmin are not here, they went for thier honeymoon as Jungkook marriage is near  ]

"Bring tae Jin, I wanna meet my son in law officially as his mother in law"
Mina said with so happiness in her, and it's true she loves taehyung more than jimin because he have all the quality of ideal son in law... Not like jimin .
Jin nods and get up from the couch proceeding to go towards taehyung room through stairs.

After listening that tae is coming, a beautiful happy smile bloom on his face , his face was glowing because of happiness that he is going to meet and talk with his love today and after few days will tie the threads of thier marriage.
.

.

.

.

.
Jin entered inside tae room only to sigh tiredly after seeing tae is not ready for today and is crying sitting on the bed , his whole face messed up , his face covered with tears strained, lips red from biting to control his tears, blue eyes red like lava, hair and there like he had pulled them mercilessly.
He feel like crying whenever he watch his son this state, he want to slap Namjoon but he can't . Why? Because society didn't give that right to women's or intersex they want them to stay beneath thier feet.whenever he tries to voice out, he always meet with slap or beating from Namjoon.
He know whatever happened, taehyung has zero fault in it, still Namjoon always blamed him for the thing he never do.

Wiping his tears he made his way towards tae and sit beside him taking him in his arms letting him cry to his heart content........
"Shu.... Shu.... My baby don't cry love. "
He tried to stop him from crying but it was of no use because tae started to cry more harder when he feel his mother embrace, not like some other time when he have to cry in the cold shower.