🥀Chapter-8🥀

🥀____________________________🥀

Jungkook step out of the car like some mafia fully black outfit, his face was hidden only his eyes were visible but the raze and vanegence can be clearly seen there which sent shivers to the man's present.

As jungkook made his way inside the big house which was located at the outcast of busan every single person there bowed down in front of him showing respect and asking for mercy.

Jungkook didn't give a glance at them and go towards the stairs which were going down and go down stairs whistling as he reach the big door moans,groans ,scream for help sound started to come and it only made his smirk wide.he stood in front of the big gate where two buff man were already present, they bow down at him but he just gesture with his hand to open the door which they did and he go inside.

Inside environment make him smirk widely , the scream for help and mercy giving him peace and it surely please his mind and soul but that's not enough because he is jeon jungkook.
Hearing his whistle all pair of eye fall upon him..... Some smirk matching his..... Some horrified by the way his eyes were staring down at their soul.

"Hello putain. Won't say anything to your Lord!? "
Jungkook darkly said take his seat on the chair one leg on the other and leaning backwards gazing directly in those fearful eyes which were fighting back to not look at him because he was looking no less than the Lucifer.

"Who are you!!!??? Why are you doing this to us!!?? Do you even know who we are!? "
One of them shout angrily despite being injured jungkook chuckle at the audacity.

"Open the television and let them see what are they. I don't wanna dirty my mouth by calling out your names. "
Jungkook chuckling said and soon one of the man present there on the TV and those who were questioning few minutes ago had their jaw on floor.

'𝗖𝗵𝗮 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘀𝘁. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲. 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 . 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁  𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗶𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝟯𝟬 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻. 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆. 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀. "