🥀CHAPTER-3🥀

🥀>•>•>•>•>•>•>🥀

Finally yoonmin marriage get completed with so much love and blessing.

It was almost morning when marriage ceremonies completed and both family are sitting together on the big table only for them. Guests already go home and some few are remains and are enjoying, relatives are also here and enjoying.

Sitting arrangements.......

                       Namjoon

            Tae           |       jungkook
             Jin            |       yoongi        
Jungkook mom          jimin     

                   Jungkook dad

Namjoon and hawan on head seat and taehyung, jin and mina are in front of jungkook, yoongi and jimin.
All were eating peacefully with little chitchat, only taehyung was silent and jk, he was talking and observing Tae both.

Suddenly said something taking everyone attention and taehyung breath who was froze on his place "Namjoon hyung? I don't wanna sound rude.... But I like your younger son and want him to be my younger son in law and jungkook wife. Is it okay for you!? "
She ask even though hawan was holding her hand beneath the table to stop talking about it but she didn't listen and give him a glare.

Namjoon hands stop in midaway listening her, his face show both expression which is so likely despised by taehyung... They relief and happiness , relief for getting rid of taehyung and happiness to finally get someone to marry him off.

"Hmm... Sister, if it's okay with you then why not!! And we will be fool to decline such a nice offer and loose son in law like jungkook. "
Namjoon answered happily smiling, mina sigh contented that now taehyung is reserved for jungkook and no one will dare to make him thier house son in law...... Both were in thier own happiness that they didn't see how one by one droplets of water (tears) flowing through taehyung eyes but one person did and his heart clench seeing him like that.

Jungkook was happy with his mom decision but the way taehyung reacted, it didn't go well with him but he know if taehyung will live here then he will ruin himself more than he already is.
He saw Namjoon reaction, now he is sure as hell that Namjoon is hiding something very big thing from them but he will not force him in this, because it can clearly ruin taehyung life and character, he will find everything on his own.
He also see how jin was holding jimin back from objecting.
He see how his family is happy about the news.

"Thank you for the dinner " Saying that taehyung stand up wiping his tears and get away from there leaving everyone confused except jungkook and his family.

Jungkook wanted to go behind him but he doesn't have that right, so hold himself back.
Namjoon fist his palms and look the way taehyung went in a angry way.
Jinmin sigh knowing well about the event taking place, just after jimin bidayi.
.

.

.

.
Jimin bidayi was done by 5 in the morning and jeon family take thier car to thier house.

Just as jimin bidayi was done, Namjoon took angry steps towards taehyung room followed by jin, who was worried for son and husband as well..... Thier relationship is anything but father and son no way.

Namjoon stand in front of taehyung room and kick the door angrily because he know taehyung will never open the door if knock.

After the door open, he see taehyung sitting on the bed with his mishaved appearance looking in his way with those void eyes, no matter how much he try to get away from those eyes but how can he when, this is favorite child, his baby, his sun, his moon  , his taehyung but after that event he can't recognize him as his son anymore, no matter how much he try.

He made his way towards taehyung and give him hard slap and then hold his jaw ignoring jin protest against his actions but he didn't care and directly look in those void blue orbs looking equally in his own brown one.

"Why did you get up from the dinner in middle!?? " He ask but no answer like always. He sigh and again ask.....

"You already know that your marriage is fixed with jungkook at the dinner table and don't you dare to deny it!!! "

"Why are you here, when you already decided everything!to show you love me!?? Then don't because I don't need your fake love" Tae said Emotinlessly looking directly in Namjoon eyes shuddering his cold facade.

"I am just here to tell you don't try to oversmart and do stupid things like back then"
He said but earn just broken chuckle from taehyung who freed his face from his grip .

"Why didn't you just killed me back then Mr. Kim!?? "

"I wish, I did it!!! Why don't you go and die rather then staining my name again and again!! '

" Namjoon!!! What are you saying!?? He is your son?!! "

"He didn't did anything, a son should do!!! He is black spot on my name!!! "
Saying that Namjoon go away from there slamming the door hard.

"Baby!?? "
Jin tried.... But Tae just chuckle and gesture to go away from there.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝......

"Why!?? " Saying that Tae cut his skin crying and shouting in the shower recalling everything he's dad told him back then.

"Why me!!?? Why always me!!!???? What I did to get all this!!?? "
He shout and cry and cut his skin whole night in the shower.
Remembering about his dark past which send shivers to his spine till today.
Now this marriage thing, he is already broken beyond limits and now he doesn't wanna be broken again and also destroy Jungkook life by his tainted self but......

𝙷𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠 .........
.

.

.

Both didn't sleep that night, one in his own misery and other finding cure for the misery .

Let's see what happens!!!!

___________444444

Thank you❤