🥀Chapter-11🥀

♡_______________________________♡

"How are you feeling love? "
Jungkook asked taehyung who just come out of his therapist cabin.

"I'm feeling much better than before, jungkook"
Taehyung answered and hold jungkook hand in his his as he give soft smile towards his husband who gladly returned it.

"That was the last session. Did you forget what you promised me? "
Jungkook asked as they made their way out of the hospital.

"Yes, of course I remembered and truth to be tell, I'm was waiting for this jungkook"
Taehyung said with anger in his tone as he look at jungkook side face and smile and again look ahead knowing that his husband knows everything.

"I'm glad "
Jungkook mumble and continued with their walk to car which is in parking area.

Walking they reach in front of their car and jungkook softly removed his hand from taehyung hold and pull out car keys and opens car lock and then walk towards passenger side and opened the door for his wife and smiling gesture taehyung come inside.

"After you love "
One of the thing taehyung love about his husband. Smiling a little he walk towards jungkook and entered inside car and after that jungkook close the cardoor softly and return back to driving side.

"Shall we go? "
Jungkook mumble pressing on the engine and starting the car. Taehyung nod and look out of the car.

Soon they made their out of the parking lot and drive towards their home.

"Where are we going? Our house is in that way jungkook! "
Taehyung confused asked when he saw jungkook was turning the car otherside of the road, more precisely into the dark foggy forest making shiver in fear.

"I have a surprise for you which you'll never be able to forget"
Jungkook said darkly slightly smirking while driving with only one hand and one hand typing something in his phone.

"Really? "
Taehyung asked with wide eyes jungkook didn't said anything just keep on with his dark smirk.

"Yes "
He whisper softly but there was something in his tone which if taehyung hears properly than shiver will run down his spine because it was way too dark like he was waiting for this moment from ages.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :-

It's been 3 months since that day when jungkook challenged taehyung for overcoming his fear and be confident and to his surprise taehyung did well with his therapist and recover fastly from his trauma but sometimes he flinched whenever some unknown man come in contact with him but not like before when he straight up have panic attack.otherside jungkook didn't leave any chance to torture those mutts to death. He torture them every day, every night, every evening, every second of their life, he use different types of tools on them, sometimes even shoot them without any mercy, sometime he force them to stay inside icy cold water all night or in hot water boiled them, he burn their skin, break thier bones evey day and then take care of thier wounds and again torture them and this cycle is ongoing since 3 months.
Now is the time to finish everything by the victim itself.

____________________________

"Where are we jungkook? "
Taehyung asked confused when jungkook stopped car in front of a big beautiful penthouse which was located inside forest.

" Shh, Just follow my steps love "
Jungkook said placing his index finger on his lips and with that he come out of the car after removing his seatbelt.

"Come out love "
Jungkook said softly after opening the car door and forward his hand for taehyung to hold.

Confused taehyung come out of the car holding jungkook hand.
Coming out he roam his eyes around observing the place. Whole area was silent like no life is here, in front of him resides big beautiful penthouse, outside penthouse on stairs many people in whole black outfit were standing sternly. Why will this type of man's will stand out of jungkook penthouse like this! Why jungkook is calm even after seeing guns around thier waist.