🥀Chapter-7🥀

🥀___________________________🥀

He slowly opened his ocean eyes after sun rays fall upon them, oh so softly like sun rays also want stay close to his unreal beauty and pure soul, his milky skin was glowing in the sun rays like diamond stealing someone's heart and breath without even doing anything.

"Good morning meu amor "
He heard that deep soothing voice which unknowingly started to soothe his soul. He sat up stretching his body and look up , his blue ocean eyes meeting those dark charcoal eyes, which were looking at him with so much tenderness, respect, and lastly but not least....... Love..... Love for his soul.... Love for his brave soul which even after going through a lot didn't back up..... Love for his pure and kind heart which still treat people softly who are not worth it....... Love for his beautiful smile  which can brighten up anyone's dull day...... Love for his eyes which can drawn anyone in them..... Love and only love..... This list goes on because jungkook's love for taehyung can't get define by mere word.... It's wordless....... But only taehyung can understand that.
𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

"Good morning to you too jungkook"
Tae greeted back, breaking the eye contact,getting off the bed going towards dressing table and pick up the tulips bouquet, sniffing it closure to his heart.
All the time jungkook just admire taehyung with those love filled eyes, sitting on the bed.

"Thank you for the flowers"Tae said, even though his tone is still same blank and cold but little bit of happiness is still alive there in those blue orbs and his tone which jungkook clearly understands

Tae said, even though his tone is still same blank and cold but little bit of happiness is still alive there in those blue orbs and his tone which jungkook clearly understands. Well, you can't expect someone to change overnight, who had go through a lot, and suddenly someone entered in your life and talk sweetly and you forget everything then it's totally bullshit because real life is not Disney World. Deep wounds need to be taken care of carefully and steadily, firstly we clean them, then we apply ointment, then we bandages them and then it starts to get    heal and then finally after so many efforts,it finally get healed and we open the bandage and see it's totally fine nd with a touch up of safe ointment, it's finally  ready to get free in the fresh air, fights with outer microbes and jungkook is doing exactly the same thing.

"No need to thank me, it's my profit though because I get to see symbol of pure soul nd beauty get to meet his queen..... 𝘔𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯".
He whisper last word because taehyung don't need to know about his feelings at least for now.
Tae nods because jungkook always says something to tell him that he is pure and beautiful..... And strangely he likes it.

"You can fresh up and i had cooked your favorite. Your today clothes according to the whether is inside the bathroom. If you need anything then I am just one call away  . "
Jk softly said getting off from the bed and started to arrange it perfectly just like taehyung wants.
Taehyung stare at jungkook back for few minutes with some unknown emotions flowing through his eyes.shaking his head little with tiny smile he go inside bathroom leaving Tendererly smiling jungkook who was well awared of his actions behind his back and those little smile.