🥀Chapter- 6🥀

I am skipping thier marriage ceremony, I don't wanna write it. It's just so big to write and I am lazy ass .

Taehyung past will be revealed in this chapter, so keep tissue with you. :)

_________________________________

Taehyung was on the middle of bed sitting folding his knees and hands gripping around them, veil hiding his face waiting for jungkook

He didn't want to wait or do this but here , he is forced by his mother in law and his own brother.
He knows jungkook mom do this out of culture but what about jimin. Didn't he know how he despise all this things or how get scared whenever someone come close to his comfort zone.

He was in his own world but come out when he hear click sound and someone presence inside the room..... Who... His now husband jeon jungkook.
He doesn't hate jungkook but his past make him despise every man out there and that's what happened now, out of fear his grip on his knees tighten visibly showing he is scared and don't want all those husband wife thing not now, nor ever.

"Hey... Hey.... Taehyung. Don't be scared I am not going to do anything without your consent"
He feel jk sitting right in front of him and his deep velvety soft somehow calm him down,
he also doesn't know how.

"I want to have talk with you like some friends have talk. I want our relationship to build from zero..... Not for some responsibility for lifetime but to respect, to love, to cherish . "
Jungkook said softly and held tae palm in his big one caressing it with his thumb softly...... To his surprise tae was tensed but still let him hold it.

"You will hate me jungkook Or maybe disgusted by me and then you will not talk this romantic things with me "
Tae said blankly, taking off the veil and reveal his beautiful face but that's not the concern for jungkook.... His concern is to find the cause of that little fear in those blue orbs.... Which he see just now when tae completes his words.

"Why will I hate you taehyung and you can't just assume that I will not talk like this with you. You don't know me.atleast tell me what happened taehyung"
Jungkook asked Worriedly but with a hint of desperation , he really wants to know that what happened back then that made once lovely, cheerful, lively taehyung like this so lifeless, a blank canvas without any colors, he just want nothing but to fill those blue lifeless orbs with light shiniest than the stars in the sky, he want that beautiful boxy smile , he want taehyung to drawn in his colour and for that he will do anything.

Taehyung see the desperation in jungkook eyes for the truth, but he is scared of the outcome of his past wounds, he will not lie but he is scared of jungkook reaction............ He doesn't want the same 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥. He still cry thinking the way his dad reacted in the past, more than the wound, his dad disgusted and hatred filled eyes killed him inside....... He doesn't want that.

"Taehyung? "

"Are you virgin!!?? "
Taehyung suddenly asked, taking jungkook off guard and chock on his saliva.
What!!instead of telling the reason, he is asking, he is virgin!!! Of course he is virgin, and he isn't the type of person who goes around and fuck..... He want everything perfect, from first kiss to his make love..... He always wanted to give everything to his life partner and when he saw taehyung for the first , he made his mind to give his everything to taehyung. Even if taehyung love someone still he will not give any of his first to someone who isn't taehyung.