26-30

Chapter 26 Big Wave Crystal Core, Come Come Come Come (1/2)

Bookmark

"Are you standing there waiting to die? Why don't you stop him?"

Lin Zhicheng roared at the other person, who quickly stepped forward and started fighting with Lu Yu.

Lu Yu's superpower is not offensive, and he will definitely not be able to defeat the opponent. However, he has mastered "teleportation" so well that the opponent cannot hit him at all, and cannot even see where he is.

Lin Zhicheng took advantage of this moment, exposed the watch on his wrist, and clicked quickly, but there was no response.

"Mayor Lin, stop pressing the button, we have captured them all."

At the door, Lu Chen and a group of high-level superpowers walked in.

Lin Zhicheng's eyes widened and turned scarlet red, "Impossible!"

Lu Chen sneered.

"We teamed up with scientists to raise zombies in captivity using ordinary people, and used people with superpowers for research. The missing people in the base were all found in the laboratory under your mistress's villa. Lin Zhicheng, what else do you have to say?"

Lin Zhicheng's face stiffened for a moment, but he quickly reacted.

"Assistant Lu Te, I don't understand what you are saying. What kind of laboratory? I don't have any mistresses. Who doesn't know that I am a very pure person? Since my wife passed away, I haven't had any women. Until now. I only have one daughter, so please dont accuse me unjustly."

Lu Chen let out a "ho" and ignored his nonsense. The best way to deal with such a person is to ignore him and fuck him directly!

"take away!"

Lin Zhicheng still wanted to resist, but there were countless supernatural beings brought to capture him, and they were all high-level. In the hands of these people, he was completely waiting to be killed.

Lin Zhicheng's men were all arrested. Lu Yu stood alone, ignoring Lu Chen's preaching, and only said indifferently: "My crystal core!"

Lu Chen talked to him for a long time, but the person in front of him didn't seem to hear anything, so he had no choice but to follow his words.

"What crystal core?"

Lu Yu said stiffly: "Safe house, upgrade, crystal core."

Even with just a few words, Lu Chen still pieced together what he wanted to express, "I'll give you the crystal core, can you come back..."

"cannot."

After Lu Yu finished speaking, he disappeared.

Lu Chen pinched his eyebrows with a headache. When he was sending Zhou Yanlin and the people who decided to go to the safe house away, he finally couldn't hold it back and said, "Mayor, how about I go buy supplies."

The owner of the base in City C was changed. Zhou Yanlin and the others kept the experimental equipment. Now they went to the safe house with the escort team and then left directly back to City A. Therefore, the base will need to go to the safe house to buy supplies in the future.

Lu Chen was Gu Wei's special assistant and his personal protection. It was not his turn to buy supplies.

But he really couldn't worry about that guy.

Gu Wei smiled knowingly, "Is it A Yu? I heard that he just came back from the safe house and left again."

"Um."