91-95

Chapter 91 Marrow Cleansing Successful, Strength Doubled (1/2)

Bookmark

pain.

The muscles and veins in the whole body seemed to be poured with scalding boiling water.

It hurts so much that my eyes are out of focus.

For a moment, Nan Jiang no longer knew who she was or what she was doing. There was only one word in her mind - "pain".

It really hurts.

Fortunately, she got into the bathtub early and didn't fall to the ground in a panic.

Half an hour later.

Only then did Nan Jiang recover from the suffocating pain. The moment his senses recovered, he smelled a strong stench.

"yue~"

The best marrow cleansing elixir, its reputation is well-deserved.

It was clear that life was worse than death just now, but after she came out of the shower, Nan Jiang felt that all her strength had been restored. Not only had she recovered, but she had recovered very well.

The feeling of overall comfort is indescribable.

[It has been detected that the body of the player "Nan Jiang" has been greatly strengthened, and the current personal information has been changed to——]

[ID: 婻江

Vitality: 3000/3000

Physique: Strength 2000, Speed ​​2000.

Skills: Apocalyptic powers (gold, wood, water, fire, earth, ice)

Materials: islands (1.5 million+ square meters), caves (140,000+ square meters), 1,349 thatched houses, 87 warehouses, 288 construction roads on the island, 59 mature fruit trees, 84 seedlings, 120 Diaoyutais... 】

The supply announcement at the back lasted for five minutes.

But it was the first two sentences that attracted Nan Jiang's attention.

Vitality 3000! ! !

Strength 2000, speed 2000...

The effect of this top-quality marrow cleansing pill is so incredible!

It is indeed the best!

But the Marrow Cleansing Pill should be used once at most, especially the best Marrow Cleansing Pill. After cleansing the marrow, the body has been transformed to its best state, and nothing can be changed by further cleansing the marrow.

So it was only useful for her this time.

But Nan Jiang was still pleasantly surprised.

Who doesnt love eating free pie from the sky?

Originally, she had already saved more than 1,000. Now, if she takes one Marrow Cleansing Pill, her lifespan will be doubled. This is enough to make her laugh out of her dreams.

And strength and speed...

Nan Jiang picked up the stool in the bathroom.

The stool, which was made of solid wood and was very heavy, was held in her hands very easily, as light as a piece of paper.

With a slight movement of his fingertips, the stool fell to the ground with a "clack" sound, and a hole appeared out of thin air where Najiang's fingers pinched it. The dug-out wood had turned into pieces and fell on Najiang. Palm.

Nan Jiang picked up his things and turned around. He was already standing outside the bathroom.

He opened his hand, and when the wind blew, the shadow of the broken pieces disappeared.