41-45

Chapter 41 Upgrade again, City A Base (1/2)

Bookmark

Its no wonder that Nan Jiang is sad, its just that the amount of money needed to upgrade the small supermarket this time is too much!

A total of 1.2 million crystal nuclei!

You know, it only cost 1.5 million crystal cores to upgrade the system to level 2 before.

Just upgrading a supermarket costs so much!

Even with Lu Chen's huge contribution just now, her current crystal cores are only 4.33 million.

How sad!

But it was heartbreaking, and she still needed to upgrade. Otherwise, with so many "rich men" coming from City A, her shops would be empty. What would it be like?

And even if it is fully stocked, the scale is still too small.

City A is the city with the most people in the Dragon Kingdom, and the base in City A is naturally the largest. The base in City C is probably not even one-tenth of its size.

A base in city C, which is undergoing changes and is becoming poor, can buy out all its supplies. How can the base in city A have enough?

Upgrading is a must!

If you want to make money, how can you do it without investment costs?

[Crystal Core-1.2 million, balance 3.13 million. 】

[The small supermarket has been upgraded to level five and expanded into a "big supermarket", with +50,000 product categories and +25,000 daily update quantities. 】

Product categories +50,000! The number of daily updates is +25,000!

Nan Jiang was shocked. When she upgraded to the fourth level, the categories were only +500 and the number of updates was +250. At that time, she felt it was a lot.

But looking at it now, this has completely increased 100 times.

This is equivalent to a large supermarket being 100 times the size of a small supermarket!

Although her store can be expanded internally, there is an upper limit. Can it still fit in such a large store?

Sure enough, the next second I heard the 00 announcement.

[The large supermarket is expanding its scale and the stores can no longer be crowded. Should other idle stores be merged? Expand capacity? 】

"yes!"

[Idle stores No. 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 will all be merged into the "Supermarket" No. 1, and the merger and upgrade will begin soon. 】

The blue barrier was raised, but everyone was admiring the portal in the safe house in the sky garden on the top floor. No one noticed the big changes on the second floor.

Nuan Jiang was the only one standing in the lobby on the second floor, observing the layout.

The blue barrier directly accounts for one-half of all stores, and it is not removed as quickly as before, much slower.

Nan Jiang didn't wait any longer. Taking advantage of this moment, she took aim at other shops.

[Crystal Core-600,000, balance 2.53 million. 】

[The breakfast shop has been upgraded to level four, with +400 meal types and +200 daily updates. 】

Nan Jiang shook his head, the quantity was too small.

"Rise again!"

[Crystal Core-1.2 million, balance 1.33 million. 】

[The breakfast shop has been upgraded to level five, with +2500 meal types and +2000 daily updates. 】