131-146

Chapter 131 I made it myself, a fan girl (1/2)

Bookmark

Seeing that her eyes were filled with anticipation, Nan Jiang took it.

If you look closely, you will see that there are all kinds of beautiful clothes.

Xu Meng was a little worried and looking forward to it, "I know Sister Jiang, you don't lack anything else, and I have nothing to give you... These clothes are designed and made by myself, with average craftsmanship..."

"It's very beautiful, I like it very much." Nan Jiang said directly.

Really like it.

Although the production techniques of these clothes are not the most exquisite, they are very smart, and you can see that all the sizes and styles are made according to her, with great care.

Seeing that the admiration in her eyes was not fake, Xu Meng's cheeks felt a little hot, "As long as Sister Jiang likes it."

He Mingxi said: "Boss Jiang, then we won't disturb you. I'll take Mengmeng to go shopping elsewhere."

Nan Jiang wanted to tell Xu Meng not to take her to dangerous places, but she swallowed her words when she saw He Mingxi's eyes glued to Xiao Mengmeng.

With a baby like him, Xu Meng would go crazy even if he knocked him. How could he put Xu Meng in danger? She was really overly worried.

Nan Jiang asked: "Okay, how many days will you stay?"

He Mingxi squeezed the soft hand of the person next to her and smiled at Nan Jiang, "I'll leave at this time tomorrow. Mengmeng will take the day off tomorrow and has to go to school in the afternoon."

Najiang was a little blind and expressionless, "Oh, let's go."

"etc."

Najiang called them to stop again.

"Mengmeng, come and stay with me tonight."

Xu Meng was stunned for a moment, then nodded excitedly, "Yeah, yeah! Sister Jiang, I will definitely come!"

Seeing the worried look in Nuan Jiang's eyes, He Mingxi paused and raised his eyebrows: Boss Jiang, I'm not a beast...

Nan Jiang looked at him coolly, "I don't care if you do it or not. Send me the person here tonight."

He Mingxi choked, but did not refute.

After all, this was the end of the world, and the conditions in other places were incomparable, so he couldn't bear to give in to Xu Meng.

He originally thought that he must find a safe house for Mengmeng to live in, but who knew that Nan Jiang actually offered to let Mengmeng come and live with her.

Frankly speaking, the safest place in the entire apocalypse is here in Nanjiang.

No matter where he lives or how much he cares for Xu Meng, no one can compare to Nan Jiang except him in this apocalyptic world.

He doesn't trust anyone, except Nan Jiang.

This is the best.

He Mingxi didn't say much, but said two words sincerely, "Thank you."

Nan Jiang used his authority to send the two of them to the sales office. From there, they went directly to the shopping mall.

Xu Meng was born in a peaceful era and had nothing novel about these things. Instead, he was interested in zombies, mutated animals, etc. He Mingxi had no choice but to find out some living conditions in other places for her from the optical brain, that is, outsiders. Face the real apocalypse.