96-100

Background color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 96 Life is too short, long live the island owner (1/2)

Bookmark

The lifespan is displayed on each item. It seems that it started yesterday. As soon as the sun rises today, it means that one day has passed and the lifespan has been lost.

Grasses like these would have withered today if there were no new special rewards.

"Life is so short?" someone asked in shock.

Even a building like a warehouse has a total lifespan of only five days. After looking around, the longest life span does not exceed 10 days.

This means that all their previous construction will be reduced to ashes in just a few days.

The faces of Zhou Yanlin and others darkened, and the happy mood after receiving the reward suddenly turned heavy.

However, there was no change in Nan Jiang's face. "In the last 100 days, the main task is to survive. Instead of thinking about this, it is better to go to the coast and have a look. Don't forget that we also have a "big harvest" reward. I have a hunch that this will be good. thing. "

Everyone in the game was awake. That night, the game reported that 170,000+ people died.

Although the waves last night did not hit Nanjiang Island, many small islands were swallowed up in one gulp, and people in their sleep had no time to react.

There are also buildings that were crushed by heavy rains and were crushed to death.

Some people are thinking about upgrading the difficulty and stocking up on supplies, but as a result, their vitality is not replenished. On a windy, rainy and cold night, their vitality drops rapidly and the game is over.

See the death toll.

Everyone was shocked.

Since the emergence of Nanjiang Island, the number of deaths has become less and less, because everyone will go to the island if they can't hold on, and those who can hold on have the means to protect themselves. The number of casualties every day has not exceeded 10,000.

170,000 people died last night.

This is the first day after the game is upgraded.

The entire gaming forum was filled with panic and anxiety. Especially when it was discovered that the items on the island were damaged and had a particularly short lifespan, it was even more disturbing.

But Nanjiang Island is the complete opposite.

At this time, the entire coast of Nanjiang Island was densely packed with people.

"many fish!"

"So many boxes!"

"Ah, I can't finish picking it up! I can't finish it!"

After the residents of Nanjiang Island spent a safe night, they discovered that everything was marked as damaged. After worrying for a while, they heard the sound of the game announcing that the cave crisis had been resolved and special rewards had been obtained.

Not only the vitality is increased by 50, but the physical constitution is also increased by 25.

Before I could be happy, I heard about the "big harvest" reward on the coast of the island.

Listen again, the aging time is 8 hours?

What are you waiting for?

As soon as everyone put on their clothes and took their bags, they hurried to the coast. As soon as they reached the coast, they were blinded by the densely packed fish and boxes.