31-35

Chapter 31 Hanging Garden, official cooperation (1/2)

Bookmark

Viewing corridor, exquisite pavilion, fishing pond, chess and card stone table, windmill, flowing water, fountain...

There are fish in the fishing pond.

There are chess pieces on the chess table.

The windmill is turning.

The water was flowing slowly.

The fountains are also performing tricks.

None of them are for show.

The paths are paved with natural cobblestones, and there are beautifully trimmed trees, flowers and grass beside the paths.

The sun was clearly shining in the sky, but it felt like spring here. The breeze was gentle and the temperature was exactly the same as that of the safe house. It was extremely comfortable.

"Oh my god, this is heaven!"

"This is so beautiful. It's as clean and beautiful as if it's the end of the world."

"Looking from up here, it's really a mess outside. It looks completely different from here."

"Ah, you can play chess here! What a beautiful chess game!"

"Fishing pond! My dad likes fishing the most! Dad! Dad! Come on -"

"Stop shouting. Look at the tool room. There are many old men grabbing fishing rods there to see if your dad is there."

The man took a closer look, but no, his old man was crowded inside. He had sharper eyes than him, and he spotted the fishing pond as soon as he came up.

The two chess and card tables were also full of people. People who didnt play chess or fish were just enjoying the scenery. A girl ran downstairs to the store and bought paper and pen. She drew on the paper, attracting many people. Watch.

"The little girl draws so well!"

"It's beautiful. I never thought that such a beautiful scenery should be recorded! I'll go down and get my phone!"

"Do you still have a mobile phone? I will use it as a brick to hit zombies after my mobile phone runs out of battery!"

"Hey, I can lose my person, but I can't lose my phone. What if the power and communication are restored one day, and someone sees the chat messages between me and my best friend... Tsk, tsk, that would be scarier than turning into a zombie!"

Everyone was speechless, but also envious, because most of their mobile phones had been lost, smashed and scrapped.

After all, who would have thought that one day, they would be able to live in a place with electricity.

When escaping, the heavy and big mobile phone is completely cumbersome. The best contribution is that it can knock down a zombie.

But now, they regret it so much!

Although the mobile phone does not have Internet access, there are other functions that can be used! For example, use it as a camera, just like now, people can take beautiful pictures of such beautiful scenery to record, but they can only watch, I dont know how envious it is!

Nan Jiang originally wanted to stay and watch the little girl paint, but who knew that Zhou Yanlin said that he wanted to negotiate a big deal with her. Lu Chen also felt that the supplies were not enough and wanted to get some more, so she could only take these people back to the second floor. .

Zhou Yanlin looked very solemn.

"Boss Jiang, this cooperation is not negotiated by me, but by our Dragon Kingdom officials, the big leaders of City A who want to talk to you."