86-90

Chapter 86 The heroine Ou Huang is not even enlightened (1/2)

Bookmark

Of course, although yachts are nice, they are also difficult to build.

Especially drawings and materials are very difficult to collect.

Xu Meng is so lucky that she has only caught three yacht drawings so far.

As for the materials used in yachts, not only are they required in large quantities, they are also very rare. For example, rare blue ores and purple ores need to be dug deep in caves. I finally managed to dig out some of them before and made seawater filters. Now the amount in the warehouse is not enough for the yacht.

In addition to purple ore, some tough materials are also needed, such as black shark tendons.

Nan Jiang and Zhou Yanlin had killed a black shark before, and the number was enough to build a yacht. However, if they wanted to build more boats, they would have to hunt more black sharks.

Hunting black sharks is not an easy task. Its not that you cant kill it, but that you cant find it. I was really lucky when I met that black shark last time.

In addition to rare ores and black sharks, building a yacht also requires many, many things. Even the simplest firewood costs half a million tons, and millions of screws need to be collected... as well as various small parts that need to be collected. It's no small project.

Therefore, building a yacht can basically solve the work problem of five to six hundred people.

If we build a few more, are we afraid that everyone will be idle and have nothing to do?

After listening to her introduction, Zhou Yanlin suddenly thought of more.

In this case, he can let the people from Jingyang's special team come over, and there is no need to fish for boxes and hunt.

Fighting pirates is much cheaper than doing this, and they're good at it!

As soon as the yacht construction plan was added, the task bar immediately increased.

There are first-level, second-level, and third-level tasks, including collecting, mining, transporting, and providing technical guidance... There is so much work that everyone's mood calms down a lot.

Nan Jiang also issued a restriction order: "One person can receive no more than two tasks a day."

Do one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

That's almost it.

As the owner of the island, she didn't even say she wanted 996, so why are they still chasing 007?

Although King Najuan is not satisfied, the overall harmony on the island has improved.

The island is slowly getting back on track, and management at all levels is becoming more and more perfect. Each department has a pillar that can serve as its backbone. Slowly, Nanjiang has nothing to do, so he starts tinkering with the system.

Should she say it or not, she was still a little worried about the apocalypse.

After all, crystal nuclei can be produced there.

"Master, how about we try that "time capsule"? "

The time capsule was previously rotated from the lucky wheel. It can travel through different time and space, and the original world time is suspended during time travel.

Najiang sighed, "Do you think I haven't thought about it? Please read its introduction carefully."

00 was not sure why, so he dug out the data of the time capsule and saw a line of small words in the notes.