36-40

hapter 36 Kuai upgrades, its so cool (1/2)

Bookmark

[The store has been upgraded to level five and expanded into a "small supermarket" with +500 product categories and +250 daily updates. 】

[The breakfast shop has been upgraded to level three, with +300 meal types and +150 daily updates. 】

[The fast food restaurant has been upgraded to level four, with +400 types of meals and +200 daily updates. 】

The three stores on the second floor raised blue barriers at the same time, and then lowered them, and the stores all took on a new look.

From the outside, it looks like a small shop with an area of ​​just a few dozen square meters, but as soon as you walk in, you will find that there is something different.

The sign of the store has been replaced by "Small Supermarket". There is nothing visible from the outside, but as soon as you walk in, you can see shelves full of shelves, at least hundreds of them.

Covering an area of ​​about 500 square meters, with bright lights and a wide variety of goods, it is simply a shopper's paradise.

Obviously, there is a huge gap between its "small supermarket" and the common concept of small supermarkets. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a small shopping mall.

After adding 500 new items, the "small supermarket" has everything you need. Everything you can find in an ordinary supermarket can be bought here.

Of course, this also includes fresh food.

The tenants seemed to have installed radar. Ever since they knew that there would be good things inside when the blue barrier was raised, they had been paying attention here from time to time, for fear that they would not be able to grab any good things.

When the barrier was removed, the entire hall on the second floor was already packed with people.

"Here, fast food restaurants have expanded so much! They are also classified! Shandong cuisine, Sichuan cuisine, Cantonese cuisine, Fujian cuisine, Jiangsu cuisine, Zhejiang cuisine, Hunan cuisine, Anhui cuisine... the food culture of our huge country! It's so awesome. !」

"The same goes for breakfast shops. One breakfast can be used in so many ways. This is the first time I know that our Dragon Kingdom has so many breakfast styles. I thought there were only soy milk, fried dough sticks, vegetable boxes, and eggs..."

"At first glance, you look like our local kid. You are also young. You have never been out of the province, right? Breakfast is very important, and habits vary from place to place. In some places, breakfast is richer than lunch. To exaggerate, you can have more than a dozen Twenty plates!"

"Hey, who are you talking about? Our culture is called morning tea! Do you understand, Shaozi?"

Everyone rushed to the special delicacies of their hometown, full of surprises and nostalgia. At this moment, someone in the crowd shouted.

"There are vegetables in the supermarket! There are fresh vegetables for sale! 3 cores can buy a cucumber, 4 cores can buy a big bag of cabbage, and that head is big enough to eat three meals!"

"vegetable?"

"No way? Are there still vegetables being sold at this time? Aren't they all contaminated? Isn't that possible?"

"You've already moved into a safe house, what are you still thinking about that's impossible?"

"That is to say, just eat some. You can throw away the brains now and pick them up again after eating."