2. confusion

I stood in the middle of two castles and tried to recover.  I couldn't think of anything but to walk into the big dark castle and try to find someone.
   I went inside and found myself in a great hall.  it was so big inside, bigger than outside.  It seemed like some kind of magic.  The interior was decorated with beautiful pillars.  there were stairs and long corridors on both sides.  Directly in front of me were the stairs to the raised floor where the director or whoever was in charge probably went.  I got carried away by the beauty of the castle, but then I remembered,
"but I'm in a dream after all,"
  I said disappointedly.  Although I don't even know why I was disappointed when I wanted to wake up, but it was so amazing there and at that moment you didn't even think about it.  I shouted in the hall,
"hello",
and the echo bounced off all the walls, but no one answered me.  I entered a long corridor, which was no longer so classy, but despite that I could feel the beauty there.  I was wandering the corridors here and there when I got completely lost.  I had no idea where I was, but I stopped in the middle of the corridor by a large beautiful landscape painting.  I was so engrossed in the painting that I didn't even notice that someone was standing behind me.
  "What are you still doing here newbie?"   Someone said behind me and grabbed my hand.  I got really scared and screamed a little.  I turned and saw a two-meter wolf in armor in front of me.
,, aaah,
  I screamed when I saw the thing standing in front of me.  Although I probably had nothing to fear because it looked more like he was afraid of me, but I didn't care at all.
,, w-what are you?  I cackled.
  ,, I am one of the guards of this castle and you are late for the meeting,,.  I was confused.  What assembly?  I thought to myself.  Meanwhile, the giant dog was pulling my hand away from the corridor.  "Oh, it hurts, I'm going to complain about you," I said, but then I realized that I was still only in a dream and I thought.  Is it even possible to complain in a dream?  will it be of any use to me?  I thought.  "Hey dog,
" I shouted.  ,,
can he complain in a dream?  because if so, I want to complain about the mistreatment in my dreams.,, The dog looked at me confused.  It was an angry and confused and even slightly cocky look.  ,, what are you talking about newbie?  Oh, I see, you're a reader.  Sticking and yelling like all the readers.,, I looked at him with a confused look on my face and said.
  "What?
  what are you talking about?  I just want to wake up from this dream.  It's a dream, isn't it?,, the wolf looked at me, rolled his eyes and started dragging me again across the corridor, god knows where.  He didn't say anything to me directly, he just mumbled something about how he hates recruitment and that all readers are the same.  I tried to raise my voice at him several times, but it didn't help.  I went up the stairs and went through another great hall.  we went outside and I recognized where we were.  we were on the high bridge that connected the two castles that I talked about before. 
"Come on,"
said the big dog in armor, and I had no idea where the hell we were going. 
But in a dream or in reality, I knew I would have trouble.
__________________________________________

This was another continuation of the Lady Lesso x princess story.  I hope you like the story so far.  you can write to me in the comments if I should make the parts longer or this long.  I don't know how it suits you.

See you later ❤️