8. fight

It was already late in the evening and I was getting ready to sleep. The next morning I was supposed to have a lesson with Lesso. She will be mad at me. I didn't even let her say anything and left. She must be so angry that I went out on her like that, but she was just wondering.

The next day I got up at 6 in the morning.
We're supposed to have class from seven, but I couldn't sleep.
At night, I kept thinking about our conversation with Lesso yesterday, but as time went by, I began to regret how I treated her. She was also rude and inconsiderate to me, but what I showed there is not me.
I never acted like that.
I always stayed away and didn't interfere in anything, I don't know what got into me yesterday. I was just mad, and I ruined everything. Now the dean will hate me even more.
I felt sorry for about half an hour, but I had to prepare for the lesson with Lesso. I was so nervous because Harvid was also supposed to be in that class.
I got dressed and went to class. I put on blue jeans with a black belt and a short black T-shirt tucked in, under which I had another long black and white striped T-shirt.
I left my room and met Sofia and Agatha in the corridor.

A,, hello Sofia and Agáta, are you going to class too?,,

Ag ,, oh hi Alice, yes we have class with Ms. Lesso.,,

A ,, great me too, so see you there then?.,,

Ah,, sure,,

Agatha answered and smiled.

I continued up the stairs to until I reached the classroom. There were already some students in the classroom, but neither Harvid nor Lesso were there yet. I sat back to the window so I wouldn't be seen too much. It was almost seven o'clock and I was getting more and more nervous. A little before seven o'clock I saw Harvid enter the classroom with his group. I preferred not to look at them, but I'm sure they saw me anyway. Later, Agatha and Sofia also came there.

LL ,, good morning class. Welcome to the first lesson of the year. I will teach you spells and defense. Anyone with any comments please keep them to yourself.,,

I just heard the voice and knew that Lesso had come to class.
She was explaining something to us about magic and how to learn how to use it properly, but I didn't really listen to her. Instead, I painted on a piece of paper. I'm pretty good at painting, or so Eddie always said.

LL ,, now guess what you can do. Show off your magic and convince us that you can do something.,,
Lesso said.

I was quite interested in what others could do, so I put my pencil down for a while and watched.

LL ,, Hort, you go first,,

She said pointing at the black haired boy. He wanted to turn into a wolf, but he didn't quite succeed.
Next up was Hester. She's a little scary, but I think she'll be nice.
She was already a little better. She had a small fire dragon tattooed on her shoulder, which she could bring to life. Fifteen minutes had passed and Lady Lesso hadn't looked at me once.
I know she knows I'm there, but like I said, I messed up. I had to somehow survive the remaining thirty minutes, so I started painting again. I painted the school of evil and a few roses, yes I don't know why but I couldn't think of anything else.

LL,, now you reader,,

I was startled and looked at Lesso in amazement

A ,,what ? ,,

LL, are you deaf? ,,

She was really angry with me, but I didn't know what to do.

A ,, but I have no power and you know it. Do you think I'm going to summon a storm out of nowhere? Or?,,

H ,, what if you summoned a cliff like this and jumped off it,,
Harvid said

A ,, what if you dealt with your trauma from being washed by a girl elsewhere 😊,,

We answered his stupid answer and everyone started laughing at him. So what? It was true.

H,, you think you are better than me? Well, that remains to be seen.,,
He said and stood up.

H ,, let's see who is stronger.,,

He began to cast a spell and I rose as well while he created an electric ball in his hands. I backed up because I was really fucked up. I can't do magic and I don't know what to do. I looked at the dean to see if she was going to do something about it, but she just stood and looked me straight in the eyes. As if she didn't care that someone was going to kill me. Harvid slowly approached me and I went around the desks so I got to the middle of the room where the dean stood with the other students who stood up to see better. Harvid was smiling ominously and I figured out what I was going to do.

S ,, Miss Lesso, Alice has no powers, Harvid will kill her.,,

LL ,, after what she demonstrated yesterday, I am sure that our perfect reader will come up with something,,.

Lesso said, and giving me an arrogant look.

I don't understand how he can look me in the eye. We were standing right next to each other and she didn't do anything. She just stood there and watched as Harvid was about to kill me.

H ,, prepare yourself, reader, for revenge for what you did to me yesterday.,,

He approached me and threw an electric ball at me. I quickly jumped over the bench, did a roll and fell to the ground but he didn't hit me.

A ,, you will have to try harder,,

I answered without thinking about what I just said.

H ,, as you wish,,

He pulled out a knife and quickly approached me. I was in shock and didn't know what to do, but I noticed a metal plate under the bench. Harvid approached me and I quickly stepped on the edge of the tin plate, took it in my hand and kicked Harvid with it. Everyone was scared, including me, I didn't expect such a blow, but it obviously didn't stop him. He got up from the ground, grabbed a knife and tried to stab me. We fought together but I wasn't good enough and he cut me in the stomach with a knife.

LL ,, Harvid, you can kill her only after the end of the year,,

H ,, I won't kill her, I'll just hurt her badly,,

He answered and I was running out of ideas.
I had one last idea, which I didn't know if it would work, but I had to try. I did a roll over the bench, hit the ground with my feet, stepped on Harvey's leg, elbowed him and flipped him over my back onto the ground. He dropped the knife and I quickly picked it up and aimed it at his throat.

__________________________________________

Are you interested in how this fight will turn out? if so, check out the other parts