5. my new room

I was still standing behind the office door, thinking about what had happened, when I heard someone approach the door and take the handle. I quickly ran out of the corridor and saw the principal coming out with the other teachers and deans.

R ,, remember, Alice must be completely safe. If she is chosen, not only the whole school but also the whole world can be in danger. I am counting on you Miss Less to keep Alice safe under your care,,.

The headmaster said and immediately disappeared in a puff of black smoke.
The teachers broke up and I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know where I was, so I just walked out of the hall and wandered around the school. After about five minutes, I got back to the hall where all the students were sitting before. I went outside and went to the high bridge. I approached the edge and looked at the beautiful view of the river. It was so beautiful. I wish you could see it. Two schools surrounded by mountains, forests and a long, wide river.
The bridge was really high and looking down didn't do me much good. But luckily there was a wide stone railing all along the bridge. It was a beautiful spring, sunny day. The flowers were in full bloom and it smelled wonderful. I looked at the beautiful landscape for a while and I was attracted to such a place down by the water. There was a patch by the forest that looked very comfortable. I told myself that I would definitely look there sometime. I was already leaving, but I was so carried away by the view that I didn't pay attention to the road and didn't notice that the dean of evil was walking behind me. I backed up and wasn't paying attention, and then I ran into her.
A ,, Oh my god I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the road,,

I said carefully to the Dean and she just looked at me angrily.

LL,, watch where you're looking reader, or you'll kill yourself here before I can,,

She replied sarcastically and left.

,, what the hell is the problem? I didn't do anything to her,,.

I said to myself. I thought he was supposed to protect me and not kill me.
But I didn't think about it in any way. I went to the other castle, aka the school of evil, to find my room. Rooms and schedules were written inside on the walls of the school.

,, I have 323 ,,.
I screamed. I don't even know why I was so excited about it, but rather I was just surprised that the dean assigned me a room at all and I didn't have to sleep in the horse stable. So I walked up the stairs for about four floors before I finally found my room 323. I went in, but at that point I'd rather be behind the horse stable. There was an outrageous mess and dust, but I noticed that there was only one bed. So I was at least a little happy to be there alone.
I had nothing to do so I looked around the room for now. In the middle of the room was a large bed that stood against a wall that wasn't even a wall. They were just windows, in fact you could say that the wall was made of glass and there was a direct view of the second school. On each side of the bed are two bedside tables with drawers where I can put my things. So I didn't have any things from home with me, except for a chain around my neck made of a pick with the inscription Hellfire club and a small journal and map from Eddi, which I always carry with me. On the other side of the room was a smaller table with a chair and a mirror, and next to it on the left, about four meters from that table, was the door to the bathroom. The bathroom is small and comfortable and seems even more comfortable than the whole room because the bathroom was somehow modified, which could not be said from the rest of the room. There were two large wardrobes by the right wall, where I could put various things and clothes, and that's all for the description of this room. It seems that the room is quite comfortable, but believe me, it is not. There is mess and dust everywhere. The duvets are dusty and there are no things in the cupboards. Just like in a drawer or on a table. It's a completely empty room.

,, well, it looks like I'll probably have to put it in a pile here, whether the Dean likes it or not,,.

___________________________________________

This was the fifth part of lady lesso x princess. Stories will be published more often here, so you have something to look forward to. ❤️